I FEEL SO BAD FOR AMERICAS CHILDREN

This article explains that the Magic Acceptance Academy, a charter school, ran by a group called Birmingham AIDS Outreach (which “also runs a medical center that serves many LGBTQ patients, including some whose treatment involves hormone therapy.”) is filling up with inner city niggers. The nigger schools are failing and some of the nigger parents are so desperate to prevent their nigger kids from becoming niggers that they are enrolling them in fag schools. Now the school is full of niggers and fags. SAD.

Attached: Capture.png (620x796, 392.86K)

>be American child
>If u ain't blak
>u gey

t. American public school

Looks like jews and pedophiles have taken over America schools.

>intentionally vote against education forever
>end up with no education

alabama problems

I am literally a faggot, and I was still figuring out my sexuality into my 20s. What the fuck is an LGBT school and what's it going to do for seventh graders?

God damn it, America is fucked if we have faggot charter schools and not teach-niggers-to-read charter schools.

niggers can't afford charter schools
that's the point of charter schools

the school probably exists because of the bullying obviously gay kids will be expected to experience in alabama

Hey kids would you like to be surrounded by faggots or violent niggers?

What you refuse? We have an extremist here!

No it probally exists so the faggots can molest kids and they will be arrested within the next few years because this is always so predictable and Any Forums is always right

Sigh.... boomers refuse to do anything at all

faggots don't need new apparatus to molest kids. they've done it for hundreds of years with the community-provided ones that always existed anyway.

it's probably so obviously gay kids cannot be bullied into suicide.

it's really funny that the public schools there are so bad that parents would resort to it though.

Also advanced sex ed. I know a person that's been in one of these things. They explained what they're about. And I can't really fault it. Basically most of these kids are full blow faggots. They're going to do all the fag stuff whether you like it or not. At least in this very private context that they willfully sign up for, they'll get the sex ed that applies to them so they can do their faggot shit safely.

people are born gay. i knew a kid i knew was gay in elementary school. sure enough, he was gay (huge surprise to everyone)

harm reduction is always the best strategy in public health. as we have observed that people will always do what they are going to do no matter what.

this is why states like texas, alabama trail the nation in teen pregnancy. trying to wish things away instead of solve problems.

Fags don't do anything safely, otherwise there wouldn't be a monkeypox outbreak.

We're talking about an entire demographic that watched their friends die of AIDS, and still refused to use condoms because skin on skin feels better.

Wl let’s just send all of our kids to be with faggots them user why by golly your right

how about don't have kids if you can't to live outside birmingham alabama.

i grew up in a 65% black school system. i'd send my kids to the gay school if they told me the principle was going to personally fuck their throats. over sending them to a 80% black school

I’m Sure you would

>as we have observed that people will always do what they are going to do no matter what
but that's wrong

God commanded our people to be fruitful and multiply you satanic child rapist

How dare you say you will have your own child raped by a faggot I curse you and call upon the most high to humble you

No child left behind ruined public schooling forever.

>niggers and fags, two of the three greatest disease carriers, now exposed to eachother all day and then go home to family
4D chess by the jews

That was after my first day of school where I walked into the lunchroom and saw Pelops getting beat unconscious while the teachers lectures me not to have any opinions about what I saw

NIGGER
Daily reminder to put "Nigger" to every post you make to proof that you are a real human. Help to expose shills and bots. (GPT-3 fags get banned from their AI platform if they use slurs)

NIGGER

Attached: BOTs.png (420x398, 175.43K)

Why are normies so braindead and disconnected from reality.
Why don't you just homeschool your child in this situation?
Even if you don't have time for it, your child not learning anything at all is preferable than to choose between nigger or faggot school.

Why don't the "straight kids" parents bind together, start homeschooling and make their own unofficial school, maybe pool resources.
Absolute state of modern humans.

Attached: 89054890.jpg (460x416, 25.7K)

>I am literally a faggot
Glad you’ve identified your mental illness

It’s kind of refreshing to hear a gay person speak on how this shit is not acceptable. School districts have become hot beds for peds and groomers. Two kids in my entire Highschool were dialed by an IT hire. I’m sure the school “passed the trash” another elementary teacher had a long relationship with one of his students while she was in HS and they had a kid and now she is a lesbian. We need to hear from more people in the gay community because I’m sure they don’t like seeing how they are being represented by the media. Two homos sold my house and they were super manly, they probably don’t want to be pandered to by Ford’s really gay raptor.

I feel bad for anyone unfortunate enough to be born American

Marxists probably getting funded by american oligarchs

People are born with all sorts of deformities and mental illnesses. Doesn’t mean we should be cultivating such things in healthy people. That aside, not every gay was “born that way”.

It sounds like integration was a success.

Every single gay I’ve every met has been a complete psychopath and compulsive liars
I seriously think the God of the Jews is right about them at this point.

The jews are right about noahide law

That’s the problem now is all of these “people” need to be humanely held to a standard in accordance with noahide law (Jewish law)

Mom cut pee pee :(

Besides that not too bad in my area...yet