Come on Rusbros, how hard could it possibly be? I wanna see this roastie's brain getting blown into pieces

Come on Rusbros, how hard could it possibly be? I wanna see this roastie's brain getting blown into pieces.

Attached: 1653558853916.png (339x337, 180.98K)

Fuck you fucking ugly brown incel nigger

its hard if shes not even near the frontlines
anyone wanna help bomb another ukrainian?

Who the fuck even is she?

Mexcrement projecting hard lmao

Check the flag again, I'm not your fellow spic

Prime Minister of Finland Sanna Marin

Attached: 1653558890893.png (900x1200, 1.44M)

Show flag shitalian tomato nigger

your flags are almost similar.

kill yourself schizo

Wait lol what if that's literally what her handlers want and she knows it? Putin isnt stupid enough to do it though, is he?

What's the worst that could happen

Actual WW3

Finnland would elect a black lesbian as their next pm

Why are you talking to yourself?

they would have done that to zelensky but its not possible
these leaders are under 24/7 monitoring and safety measures

>.prime.minister
out of all ofntheir ministers..... they couldnt find a better one? this is the peak political mind of finland? some flat roastie whore?

Who?

Why shoot figureheads?

She looks so cute in her little vest

a mexican calling somebody else brown ooowie

future franz ferdinard in 2022

Qt

My political waifu

FPBP
sage

As you see here as prime minister can be anyone...so she will be replaced at same day by some other chicken.

>"Why yes I'm a kissless hugless virgin how could you tell?"
Grow up you pathetic incel

Who are the finnish jews pulling the strings? Zyskowich hardly qualifies: powerless, squeaky manlet.

Built for BCM. (Big Cruise Missile)

She's far too pretty and precious to shoot.
And if she dies, someone actually competent might replace her, which isn't good for the upcoming winter war 2.

nalle wahlroos

Reported to Polizia di Stato, ratnik.

What do you mean of all of our ministers? The chairman of the party that gets the most votes usually becomes the prime minister, and that person then negotiates with all the other parties about who the other ministers should be. In this case, Sanna Marin actually became the prime minister because the previous prime minister and chairman resigned, so the ruling party internally elected a new chairman and prime minister.