THIS CANT BE FUCKING HAPPENING

GAS IS OVER 6 DOLLARS A GALLON

I CANT EVEN FUCKING AFFORD TO GO TO WORK

HARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1635141912719.png (960x960, 1.21M)

>Be me
>Wake up
>Put on clothes
>Go downstairs
>Arrive at workplace
Problem, wageslave? Should have taken the self employed pill.

I've been walking to work for the past 3 years

probably saved $3000

I feel for you bro

Ride with Biden faggot.

Your fault nigger. Maybe you should have done something about the 2020 election theft then if you didn't want this shit to happen.

Why don't you just take bus or metro?

Attached: 1623294995487.png (1210x1000, 295.25K)

Should have made better lie choices and gotten a better job, imagine being so poor a slight price increases destroys your finances. Nobody to blame but yourself faggot. You should have cut back a little bit and started putting away money to account for the higher prices if you're down so bad but you didn't at least you can watch the newest marvel shit on your paramount+

hello!
who am I you ask?
The one that's doing this to you. Sucking on the warm teet of government neet bux.
You'll continue to pay in gas for all my tendies.
I'll continue to abuse the system until said system collapses.

Fuck kikes, fuck jannies and fuck anyone helping prop up the zog empire.

urban sprawl and nigger bus drivers that never show up on time

Dude just buy a electric car! Oh …

Bus and metro are for communists

>be me
>take tramway to work
>pay 10 euros a month

Attached: 1653448451980.jpg (526x526, 55.6K)

europe is small. even unless you're living in a bigger city that does actually have public transportation, it's shit in the states.
Most people are expected to have a car, it's often even looked down upon if you don't.

Fuck off busrider.

$100 a month and you can fill it up with quarters.

Attached: Screenshot_20220526-035429.png (2048x1264, 2.77M)

Gas has actually gotten cheaper here since the war in ukraine started.

No idea why. Nips are probably just buying energy from russia anyway.

Time to ride the velo. Ready the bike. You'll get there in 3 hours and you will get slimmer too.

Like killing the central banks?

Your president advised you to buy an electric car.

Not my problem user. You american faggots let your country get raped by your politcal elite. You all keep bitchin and moaning about it. But I think you faggots like to get ass fucked by your upper class. Since you are always talking about it, but don't do anything to resolve the issue. Get fucked.

I just walk to my work.

Attached: clownworldfire.gif (355x355, 2.9M)

I was in America visiting family. Said i wanted to go to the Target for some browsing, I'll walk. Was told its too far to walk. 45 minutes it took. Why are burgers lazy?

you will go by bicycle

enjoy

Attached: 5b07e05aa31001b8b9b89571.jpg (600x400, 90.74K)

american bus system is stuck in the 1920's

So you can buy 2 gallon of gas for about 1 hours of minium wage work. That's enough gas to travel 60 miles in the average car nowadays, and you can do it in about an hour. To walk that distance would take you 15 hours!!! I hope that puts your privilege a little into perspective.