AUS/POL/ - Thursday Evening Edition

ia800909.us.archive.org/35/items/annotatedconstit00quicuoft/annotatedconstit00quicuoft.pdf

ia800900.us.archive.org/30/items/PhilipsAustralianCommonwealthAtlas/Philips_Australian_Commonwealth_Atlas.pdf

NEWS

9news.com.au/national/queensland-criminalise-bans-public-display-swastikas-hate-symbols/52831d9f-e295-473b-9aa6-1f1bec42356b
9news.com.au/national/queensland-news-cctv-shows-man-using-frontend-loader-to-steal-from-towing-yard-rockhampton/a399851c-0687-441c-baf9-5e03c2210d36
9news.com.au/national/omar-elomar-shooting-miller-southwest-sydney-murder-alleged-charges-homicide-nsw-crime-news/639a2c5c-3f75-4c1b-8a05-6b8c0306e6d5
9news.com.au/national/vivid-sydney-2022-light-festival-returns-two-years-covid-19-cancellations/edd81a22-683a-42e0-bcbf-05868f7ca283
9news.com.au/national/rideshare-vehicle-damaged-with-hammer-during-violent-incident-in-melbourne/78f0c0c1-5a24-4db4-975a-430046c41603
9news.com.au/national/man-treated-for-gunshot-wounds-following-shooting-in-broadmeadows/81acbdbd-3c70-4956-ae64-6c95ced7a8b3
abc.net.au/news/2022-05-25/nationals-leadership-battle/101094938
9news.com.au/national/australia-breaking-news-today-live-federal-election-russia-ukraine-updates-latest-headlines-may-25-2022/77f2e97b-6bba-4ce0-8e8b-9ca87564a196

youtube.com/watch?v=QNRxHyZDU-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lbblMw6k1cU
youtube.com/watch?v=l76LS7NbGLg
youtube.com/watch?v=qoWdtGUe5fc

archive.org/details/Any Forums-compendium

A Short History of the World
archive.org/details/shorthistoryofwo00welluoft/mode/2up

Straight and Crooked Thinking
neglectedbooks.com/Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking.pdf

Attached: untitled.jpg (1488x883, 170.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-09-19/brain-operates-on-84-percent-of-human-genes-map-shows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking almost Friday. Days no longer mean anything anymore.

Why the fuck is energy so expensive here?

Attached: act-regions.jpg (1451x1503, 86.08K)

you got your package yet

When is the e-safety commissioner blocking this shithole?

Channel 9 user must have been out of the office all day.

Attached: 1653523677323m.jpg (634x1024, 72.21K)

They're afraid.

Attached: Containment breach.webm (720x480, 2.23M)

Everything is expensive there.

Any vicbros here?

Been showing cunts at work the troon who gunned down the kids in the US. i was sharing the pic of him in the skirt with the red top. I hate the idea of kids getting mown down, but I'm hoping the next looney that larps as cod irl is another "they/them"

Yes. How do I meet women during the week in (((naarm)))

haha Cuck bitch haha

I went to Naarm in 1968.

hey guys
based and rebellious jordies here
when i'm out on my rollerskates listening to my discman, i always remember that the real fun is to be had at a federal icac

Attached: 1558168395739.jpg (1280x720, 59.01K)

what the fuck is peter dutton's race

Attached: D94AE52U0AAwKMH.jpg (2085x1243, 201.52K)

this guy bottoms 100%

potato

checked
you know

Well, gotta cop that shit on the chin. So many of our electorates voted in the same party that locked us down for the longest amount of time in the world. Shit's fucked. But something tells me you're also a cuck bitch too.

Peter Dutton is a clone

Never. They're relying on digital ID's to track us, you'll just get a knock on the door one cuz your said nigger on Any Forums.

>a federal icac
Recon they'll look at state premiers?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Of course not, the ones that need to be looked at the most are Labor.

or Sontaran. I can't tell

Attached: sontaran 1.jpg (640x498, 72.23K)

Shut up cuck. Go join NZ

>Peter Dutton is a clone
They made heaps of them.

Attached: PICT0179.JPG.jpg (1600x1200, 176.93K)

Why are Australians superficial and need to make attacks based on appearance? There's plenty of fat fucks that deserve to eat less and have the privilege of exercise.

Who’d be a better PM, Albanese or Dutton?

You're hurting, mate. I think you need some time off. Have a breath of fresh air, lad. Consult your nearest holistic practitioner to help remedy your vaccine side effects and delete the services victoria app from your phone.
Just take a deep breath.

He's some form of potato

>e-safety commissioner
that yank cunt?
post her pictures of her tits and gash or gtfo

Who cares they're both faggots.

we literally evolved to be wary of ugly people, well most of us did. The brain is 84% of the genome, so if you're so mutated as to be physically fucked up, it is improbable you aren't mentally fucked up too.

Of course there are a few people who are not wary of uglies, but most of these bloodlines died out as a result of breeding with mutants and producing abominations not ready for this world

Even with hair he looked like a creepy pedo.

Attached: Dutton.jpg (650x488, 42.71K)

Hi there, I'm Mishter Albaneshe, I fink I'll make a better pwime minishter than Mishter Dutton becaushe I take climate acshion sheriously

Attached: 5fe05ea8d1dcdfa67e9de3ac69ddafca.jpg (1024x768, 61.41K)

You're pretty funny for a vic bitch. Just be quiet and suck me off

Queensland is banning the swastika! Hooray!

>it is improbable you aren't

Fuck me where did you go to school.

Attached: 1653185163744.jpg (621x1104, 141.44K)

That is a perfectly sound sentence. A wee bit confusing for ESL cunts like yourself but nothing wrong with it

>The brain is 84% of the genome
sauce?
if true, a good argument supporting race realism

checked and keked.

Attached: download (5).jpg (229x220, 18.65K)

>Queensland is banning the swastika! Hooray!
No.
We're banning "hate symbols".
How long until Pepe and Bruce are banned?

Attached: 1648804253623.jpg (1000x1500, 157.51K)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-09-19/brain-operates-on-84-percent-of-human-genes-map-shows

Kek read this in his voice

Double negative mate.

While the crimes of generally, and essentially innocent people are covered under the identity of Ian Brown, also are the serious and egregious crimes of the guilty are now covered under the identity of Ian Brown.

>it is improbable you aren't
It is like uncanny valley of "perfectly sound sentence"
The skinwalker style of sentence.
like saying "Pay maximum attention"...it just isn't quite right...technically it makes sense...btu there is just something "off", you know?

Attached: file.png (1500x1864, 1.72M)

time to clean your hard drives of hate before the government who know who has these images, knocks down your front door and sends you to quarantine forever.

>pic
Good to know we're now primarily teaching ants that the holocaust was a lie.

Biggest argument for race realism is ironically the biggest argument against it - geography. Copers say that niggers never built wheels or anything because their geography wasn't conducive to innovation or whatever. THEREFORE there were no survival pressures in these societies for traits like innovativeness and those genes were not necessarily selected for.
You're actually a fucking retard. Improbable is a fucking word with a meaning is it not?
>it is [adjective] that you aren't
Tell me where the fucking issue is you daft cunt. Do you even know what a double negative is? Pretentious ESL bastard who wants to be part of the cool kids, fuck off back to Macedonia

Attached: 1515151385767.png (399x629, 133K)

>Queensland is banning the swastika! Hooray!
Jews are gonna be fucked, because they're the cunts who draw them on their buildings.

I think we'll be alright.
The police have already proven they hate the unvaxxed so I'll sue for mental trauma if I see a QPS badge at my door.
It's like the persecution of the holocaust all over again.

All Vics get on your knees and suck off the superior cock

Attached: SK.jpg (698x1024, 204.23K)

At the very least it's retarded at the most it's some limp dicked attempt to sound pretentious.

>It's improbable you aren't
>It's probable that you are

Same thing, ones less gay.

Attached: 1653542862376.jpg (640x640, 53.52K)

>time to clean your hard drives of hate before the government who know who has these images, knocks down your front door and sends you to quarantine forever.
fuck that. I'll be making a twitter account and exclusively posting hate symbols under every one of the premier's tweets.
fucking ugly kike dog.

Oi cunts, I don't entirely believe that being gay is a result of being molested in early years, however, something leads me to believe a lot of sexuality is something that can be subject to being groomed into while your brain is in it's developing years.
Didn't they do a study as to why furries existed? By every natural law, we should absolutely not be drawn to anthropomorphic animals, but because of shit like your warner bros and disney, (((they))) found that their target audience empathizes more with animals in the proportions of humans rather than depictions of animals. And of course, because of the subject matter in a lot of these cartoons, sexuality was forged when the target audience crossed over into the next stage of their development, they started to associate erotic feelings towards what they were exposed to in certain scenarios shown to them. For example, Lola Bunny
I don't know to what depth this applies to being gay, but for sure, this is what will probably happen with troons. Your descendants might be groomed just by seeing these (((mutants)))