Ukrainian subhumans stealing

>The entire world took in Ukrainian subhumans
>It turns out they were low IQ criminals, pedophiles, prostitutes etc.

t.me/intelslava/29954?single

no refunds

Attached: subhumans.png (526x815, 608.03K)

James Pearson ordo ab chao

what happened? i thought ukranians were all white?

Slavs are part arab, part mongol, part turk, and part scythian. They are 1/4th white

And? Deal with it. See my flag?
Come back when they are robbing and threatening original ukranians: poliaks,slovaks,hungarians and so on and so on.... Wait,they do it all the time.....

so the refugees are "refugees"

Who...who is the white part in that mix

Remember how the ukrainian whores in france, italy and sweden were just running around making tiktok and slutposts about getting shit for free, that's probably what they were doing to these stores, saying GIBE ME, ME POOR REFUGEE! YOU SUPPORT UKRAINE DONT YOU OR YOU ARE RUSSIAN SUPPORTER

Oh no! You need some respect for ukrainians, give him your house. RIGHT NOW

Why do subhuman shitskin vermin like yourself not just move in with “people” who look like yourself?

Wow, exactly like a retarded anti white faggot would say

You know that some russian shill glued that paper into the wall and entire thing is made up?

Russian proxies accusing Ukrainians of stealing while russian soldiers steal literally everthing thats not bolted to the ground as we speak. Classing russian tactic of assuming enemy of something you do.

i mean i consider ukranians scum too with all their jewish pandering and the money they've stolen from us

making the sign the flag colors is neat

Scythians.

Ukrainians are nigger tier subhumans. I live in a small town and the one Ukrainian kid at my school was a wigger obsessed with black culture and was constantly comitting crime.

yet the niggers are welcome to steal.

Found another rapefugee. Go back subhuman.

no refunds. now keep paying them billions and starve your own population, understood, goyim?

Are you a Kike?

Be more welcoming to your hohol friends