Overton Window Shift

This was a George floyd tier event that will change society and mainstream political consensus.
Every media outlet of every type is pressing hard on this. People are prepared to give up their guns and will vote for it.
You will see non stop outcry and mass protests this weekend

within a short time frame, gun holders will be vilified on the level of white cops during floyd

Attached: Screenshot_20220405-205819_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1920, 706.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/westbrooks.crystal/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope it'll be forgotten in 2 weeks despite democrats trying their best

fat

So they disenfranchised the cops, at least the ones that had even an ounce of integrity, they all quit............now they're doing the same to gun owners and they think they're going to have cops willing to go door to door to do confiscations?

I mean I really hope this happens.

Fuck off, retard.

Two weeks to melt steel beans with jet fuel

I hope they go for a gun grab, because that would surely set off a civil war, and we're long overdue a US Civil War 2.0

Nothing will happen.

it's one of the top 3 school shootings, cruz was in the media for at least a couple months and I predict it'll be even longer for this guy since democrats need the political ammunition. although tbf, cruz also had dumbass classmates claiming their 15 minutes of fame.

Do you masturbate to these shitty takes?

cope. you have every athlete and coach with a platform yelling and crying in press conferences. nba teams telling fans to contact their representatives. all people in entertainment in unison

this is the next Ukraine/covid/BLM

Two more weeks until the evil guns are banned fellow libpatriot

>you have every athlete and coach with a platform yelling and crying in press conferences.
that's literally all they ever do
lol remember Abortion? no one cares anymore despite that being such a grave threat to mobilize lefties. It was gunna be the new thing!
Lefites are gunna virtue signal and the democrats are going to jump on this because they have literally nothing else, but it's not going to go anywhere
Maybe you're young and haven't been through this 1000 times before like I have

why do women have fat arses? This was a girl I used to talk to before she became a gym junky.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1350, 122.83K)

Everything is george floyd tier event now
People are plugged in 24/7
It is fucking over

To be replaced by the Next Thing in a week. The MSM hype cycle was dialed up to 100 during the Trump years and they haven't been able to ratchet it down without their ratings cratering even harder than they have.

that picture is disgusting

Cruz/Parkland had Hogg and the bitch with the shaved head immediately go on TV and pimp themselves out constantly about not just gun control but about everything anti Trump and anti Republican. There's no one like that here.

instagram.com/westbrooks.crystal/?hl=en

I jerk off to their big fat tits.

Fuck, I shouldve bought a gun last week. Is there still time?

Not after the Floyd riots they won't

>Remember abortion?
Remember monkeypox?
Remember baby formula?
Remember Amber Heard?
Remember gas prices?
Remember...

Jesus is this what women look like in New Zealand? Same look as the women in 10/10 in bongland memes.

Libs really think pigs that wouldn't go in to stop a school shooter are going to confiscate everyone's guns lol. The same police they want abolished. I have no idea what goes thru these people's heads, hopefully bullets soon.