Just saw the saddest webm ever

it's really making me sad anons
A young boy picrel
Looks around 15/16, animé pictures on the wall probably gay due to brainwashing by jews, playing this sad ass suicidal music about how he's been hurt real bad, takes up the gun to his head and shoots his brains out
am usually laughing my ass off at faggots and trannys getting what they deserve, but this one hit differently.

Attached: Screenshot_20220526_054431_com.android.chrome.jpg (2312x1080, 701.49K)

The only thing that gay little emo fag ever did was make a gore video for people to enjoy

I was there for that thread. It ends with his mom screaming.
>tfw he put up a tarp and it didn’t catch everything

Attached: 7EB43EC1-6229-47AE-8956-4303BCA571D8.jpg (1004x1024, 61.52K)

post it or fuck off

Attached: 1626562802015.png (1080x644, 198.68K)

>animé pictures on the wall
nothing of value was lost

>animé pictures on the wall probably gay due to brainwashing by jews,
right, he has anime pictures on the wall but it's not the trannime that made him gay, it's "the jews"

Attached: the anime avatars.jpg (950x1024, 384.65K)

Attached: hope solo dont post it ARBYS.jpg (400x400, 20.96K)

You didn't see this when it happened? I don't get it either, the other older, more onions bearded guy that blew his head off without even wearing a mask or hat was even more brutal, just wild levels of alienation to not even go out shooting other people

This is the best webm, trannies are not human:)

God I wish I could see the rest of it

Don't know how
It's on /gif/ go for the trany hate thread it's one the last fives webms

user, it’s not what you think
>no one called the cops
>no one did anything but watch this guy cheerfully set up his tarp, wave at the camera respond politely to people
>really just remember him saying something about Jews too
>holds the shotgun to his head and takes a few deep breaths before his head explodes and a piece lands on the ceiling, a lot gets on the tarp, some on the dresser
>can’t really tell how fucked he was
>a few seconds pass before a woman screaming can be heard
>paramedics show up I assume
I don’t remember who cut the stream.

Attached: 1EF802F2-0850-4598-8E84-6A1C0763EAC8.png (1138x1400, 1.34M)

>just saw some dumb shit from like 10 years ago

Attached: 161635129595616.png (1200x1200, 1.03M)

What's wrong with people
Also where can I watch the rest of the video?

it freaks me out thinking if i wanted to kill myself and to record it anons would want to see it, egg it on, and the video would be passed around. such a bizarre world puts a knot in me im glad i cant get a gun i cant be trusted not to use it on myself

Attached: PinClipart.com_ninja-turtles-clip-art_5505613.png (696x623, 320.96K)

I don’t remember why he did It… I think his parents didn’t accept him and he got kicked out of school, he praised kek, and then said something about Jews…??? It was mostly about him being gay and a furry, getting bullied and people not accepting him. Rather mundane stuff.
If you saw the clip of him holding the gun to his face that’s really the whole thing.

It’s not the only suicide broadcast on Any Forums. There’s dozens of others. That was… so very long ago. Many so very sad, a lot you just barely got to see anything just a guy popping his brain and falling off the desk. Then there was that one guy who set his dorm on fire. All of this happened years before Trump, around Zimmerman, and before Zimmerman.

Attached: 1F8D4C2E-CDE4-44AA-B3B5-6A0E14E703B6.jpg (600x900, 106.32K)

Do your part and spread more love in the world and hopefully events like this happen less and less. It's now more important than ever that we come together; don't fall for the divide and conquer programming

Nah tranny Arab freaks need to die

That sounds mega gay

Attached: 3CA054E7-369D-469F-A5A7-67B5A03AD428.jpg (630x891, 21.57K)

It hurts you more to harbor such hatred. Anyway, I've said my piece. Have a good day

How do I know if there is no Webm?

Kill your self tranny

I laughed so fucking hard when his mom comes in and starts freaking out

> probably gay due to brainwashing by jews
Many such cases, sad!

The butt worms made him do it. Do not perform anilingus on men. Do not fellate a man who has performed anal intercourse on another man. Do not eat the poopoo.

thanks i loled

what is deserved? none of us wanted this.
I pray and pray but Jesus won't fix me.

holy shit this thread is full of newfags

Remember: fags die, god laughs!

Attached: EFE4436D-439B-4DC1-A2D0-E33D783676A6.jpg (656x368, 60.8K)

Fuck man, how many kids have to die before we genocide all liberals

>dorm on fire
I miss Any Forums

Side effect of a sick society

Wait he was Arab?

This is the guy that was blackmailed by that r9k tranny discord. I remember all the threads and cross threads and I remember when we raided r9k for several weeks.

There was evidence that this discord had his nudes and were blackmailing him.

Be strong m8

You don't want to. You can hear a woman's voice presumably his mom or maybe a sister open the door and start screaming. Cops get there and start muttering and swearing tip-toeing over his brain matter.

He was a virgin. He just didn’t want to live and anons made fun of him while he was doing it. And he just smiled. Never showed his face but you could sort of tell.

Attached: 54E5B37A-FA89-4232-A178-CD774EAD77B8.png (236x236, 65.83K)

Yeah or something name as mehud or mehmet

Anyone who kills themselves is a worthless coward and a fucking loser. Suicide is the ultimate form of self-worship.

aww git sad lil faggit. fuck you retard. ry into my ballsack.

Toasterfag was a legend. Pretty sure he lived.

Attached: C8060DBA-A732-4BFA-9F70-5B3C03979AC4.png (744x611, 380.16K)

Greeks and Romans believed the complete opposite and they actually lived.

>No JoJo pics
No wonder why he's a skinny, weak little bitch.

Attached: Jonathan.jpg (600x688, 108.67K)

dealing with being sad can be really tough

>I pray and pray but Jesus won't fix me.
Maybe you just won't let the surgeon operate. Ever thought of that? Maybe you don't even know what you need? Your perspective is worthless, tiny and self-centered. Understand that you will never be justified in self-pity.