Are you against all trannies including the ones that pass Any Forums ?

are you against all trannies including the ones that pass Any Forums ?

Attached: 1653517159308.jpg (1080x2051, 990.95K)

I know two cute ones that pass and they're based and they send me lewds and give me a good morning message every day. I like em. Ugly ones can gtfo.

whoa. who is that beautiful 100% woman?

Chuck, knock it off already. The graffiti was cutesy at best. No real man would take you seriously as a woman, unless he was an arab.

You're aware that you're a homosexual right user

>are you against all trannies
Yes

that fucking stubble man lmfao how are they this unaware. they have to know they've got pubes growing out of their chins

I've only ever put my cock inside real women.

>trips of herosexuality

because you are my hero

you are a faggot actual homosexual
Australians have fallen so fucking far so fast

Kek.

Bro I've only ever put my cock inside real women. I just have friends who are cute troons who are way better for conversation.

>digits of seething chink rage

yes

Witnessed digits. Hopefully not that many women, user. I'm ashamed I gave myself so easily to all the women I've fornicated with.
It's 23:05 and OP hasn't chimed in.

No such thing as a passing tranny retard

Delusional faggot

Yes, all are abominations against nature no exceptions.

For me, it's the cat hair covered sweatshirt and the torn headliner in the background that really makes this image special.

>even when they pass
Passing would mean no dick. So, they never pass.

That dude is fat enough to be carrying around 3 bucks in change in his rolls and not realize it.

Dude looks like he's been kidnapping and hugging all the neighborhood cats all day.

You know If you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as you do obsessing about trannies you'd all probably be confident and successful men in your lives

There are no transgender people. Not transition between man and woman is possible. Impersonating a woman makes you a pseudowomen.

I dont hate pseudowomen. Most of them make me sad and sometimes disgusted.

Things like this make me pray that Putin nukes us. Kill it with fire.

>including the ones that pass
Absolute fiction

Attached: 1653449432658.jpg (606x864, 137.7K)

They will still have more sex then you this life Stay mad incel

Sodomy isnt sex.

Cat hair all over clothing is a marker for a degenerate

>For me, it's the
>Fuckenkek. You actually 4nsic pixelz?
Jannies, recruit this one. Fine talent and great prose.
fuckenbumpen

Having a cat as a single man is a huge flag for being a faggot. Which sucks, because I dont mind the lower maintenance of cats.