Female coworkers say teen shooter scared them, he seemed mentally ill, and had bad hygiene

>Grace Cruz, also 18, told The Sun she worked with the 'demented' teen at the fast-food chain restaurant in Uvalde, Texas, located just minutes from Robb Elementary School - the site of his mass shooting.
>She claimed Ramos openly talked about using the money he earned at Wendy's to purchase guns and ammo, adding that he 'suddenly quit' weeks before Tuesday's shooting.
>'He told us he was saving up money for guns and ammo. We would ask him, 'Why would you spend your money on that, spend it on a car or something useful,' Cruz said. 'I guess once he got enough money, he quit and stopped showing up.'
>Cruz said Ramos worked in the Wendy's drive-thru and was responsible for handing out orders to customers, however she claims he wasn't very good at his job.
>She claims customers would complain about him and argued he had an unkept appearance about him.
>Cruz also alleged that Ramos would brag about his plans to spend his earnings on guns and stated she thought he suffered from mental illness.
>'He had mental problems, emotional problems, personal problems, every type of problem,' she said.
>Another one of his former colleagues, who speaking on the condition of anonymity, claimed he had an 'aggressive streak' and had would send inappropriate messages to female co-workers.
>'He would be very rude towards the girls sometimes, and one of the cooks, threatening them by asking, 'Do you know who I am?'' the young woman, who worked with Ramos until March, told The Daily Beast. 'And he would also send inappropriate texts to the ladies.'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10855013/Texas-elementary-school-killer-Salvador-Ramos-got-job-Wendys-save-4-000-guns.html

Attached: 4F0C2767-AD88-47FA-88C1-A2F435ECED8E.jpg (828x931, 233.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Wendy's
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ramos
>Cruz
Mexican incel moment

stinky boy make pow pow

This literal bastard woke up every morning at the crack of dawn and saved every penny he could to achieve his dream. Not anyone on Any Forums would ever understand.

I'm mentally ill with bad hygiene but women love me because I'm handsome.

>the ladies
Lmao fucking whores want to be called ladies

Wendy's needs to lower their chef's pay. No wonder he could afford all those expensive guns.

>attentionwhore sees an easy way to get attention
I bet she thinks the shooting was the best thing to happen to her this entire year.

Maybe somebody told him to stay frosty.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

he flipped burgers.

Fuck it. Anyone who owns something bigger than a pistol that's kept in a safe next to their bed is a coward, an enabler, and an enemy of the state at this point. You have no reason to own rifles you tough guy pieces of shit. Yeah, I said it, just sell your rifle back already and use the money for the therapy needed to treat your inadequacies.

>Mexican
>had bad hygiene
Imagine my shock

I shouldn’t laugh but kek

>Fuck it. Anyone who owns something bigger than a pistol that's kept in a safe next to their bed is a coward, an enabler, and an enemy of the state
The state would agree. That's why we can't EVER give up our guns.
>If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

>stinky boy make pow pow
stfu cringe boomer

ban automatic assault baconators

>Female coworkers say
They say similar things about 99% of men.
Only gigachad gets fleeting respect

Burger flipper flipped his lid.

Attached: 5db877c2695b5836ee7f97b4.jpg (700x525, 56.65K)

If he scared them so much why'd they fuck with him?

Lol rosties saving face
>reports come out he was bullied by girls at work
>same roasties come out saying he was aggressive, mentally ill, gun nut, etc.
>not realizing this will only hurt their case
Seriously if he was like that I feel like they would've reported him. These hoes have blood on their hands.

>Fuck it. Anyone who owns something bigger than a pistol that's kept in a safe next to their bed is a coward, an enabler, and an enemy of the state at this point. You have no reason to own rifles you tough guy pieces of shit. Yeah, I said it, just sell your rifle back already and use the money for the therapy needed to treat your inadequacies.
no

>be american
>eat fast food
>work at fast food
>shoot others
>get shot
dude was running america any%

>'He had mental problems, emotional problems, personal problems, every type of problem,' she said.
So this isnt a gun problem, its a mental health problem that no one seems to ever address in this fucked up nation.

If they actually fucked him maybe he wouldn't have killed children for no reason.

>So this isnt a gun problem, its a mental health problem that no one seems to ever address in this fucked up nation.
We address it just fine, mister!
>hands you a bottle of SSRIs

>They say similar things about 99% of men.
Yes, and the police take female's words over all else. They will be used to justify the state's upcoming "red flag" attacks on non-compliant citizens.

Sigma grindset

>another mentally ill male that authorities knew had problems ended up doing crazy shit
they really need to bring back insane asylums but at the same time i don't because i know they'll just end up putting anyone they please into them

Imagine a mentally ill man with a water gun

Sounds like the min wage is hugh enough?

Can you stop posting this shit amerimutt? We don't care about your shooter and your dead mongrels.

>>'He would be very rude towards the girls sometimes, and one of the cooks, threatening them by asking, 'Do you know who I am?'' the young woman, who worked with Ramos until March, told The Daily Beast. 'And he would also send inappropriate texts to the ladies.'
LMAO
If a dude really creeped you out, you wouldn't give him your phone number to begin with.

Okay

CLOSE
THE
BORDER
END BIRTH RIGHT CITIZENSHIP

They probably have an overtime call list at work.

Are they really trying to manufacture an explanation on where he got the guns now? It’s so obvious.

Okay so he obsessed with guns so why wait months to buy a fucking Daniels defense for 2k when a $500 AR Smith and Wesson would of worked just fine

Makes no sense
Mentally ill people don’t have will power like that

Best post

>do you know who i am?
this is not a game of who the fuck are you you greasy god damn spic shit if i need your name i'll look at the deportation schedule.

Sure he did. He saved up $4000 dollars working at Burger Goy.

That should throw off the goyim cattle

Wendy's is also the only place that ever employed Christian Weston Chandler (besides a MLM scam company)
sonichu.com/cwcki/Wendy's

Really need to vet their staff better. Even more embarrassing than working at mcdonalds at this point

underrated, C-man