Is life better in Asia?

Is life better in Asia?

Attached: town_market_street1-894296881.jpg (1201x1200, 215.65K)

The grass is greener in different ways but they have their own problems
Overwork and lack of sex mostly

are you retarded

Attached: 1538728849633.png (1364x765, 1.07M)

No diversity so that’s a big negative since it means less prosperity and innovation

no, unless you specifically use countries like phillipines to host torrent servers.

Clearly the American lifestyle is supreme

Attached: 1653204291068m.jpg (1024x769, 108.14K)

Yup, that is why the suicide rate is so high. Life is so good it is boring

It is very high in the USA for white males though

Attached: 1648175666773.png (430x468, 349.77K)

>2017
>single news source
this isn't evidence, fag.

Asia is a giant Mexico, everyone expects a bribe.

Attached: thai sex laws.png (657x720, 804.9K)

No. Unless you are a milionaire that will never work a day in his life. Then you can move to japan

Youll prob get laid easier (if youre white) but you will sacrifice freedoms

Attached: 1628474075782.webm (368x640, 668.04K)

they live in cuckboxes away from nature. north koreans might be happy.

Yes.

Infrastructure wise I can't say, but it's very
Mentally carefree and nothing much happens.
There's no gay rights movement, no BLM movement, no feminists, trannies, furries, gun nuts, absolutely nothing chaotic from the West gets here.
Otherwise it's pretty humid and hot all year round.
Though I suppose with your kind of money you can prolly open a great souvenir shops by the sea side and live like a grandpa for the rest of your life.

Attached: bo-bien-viet-nam-dai-bao-nhieu-km-5.jpg (900x600, 477.7K)

cost of living in hanoi (vietnamese capital)
rent: from $110 (for a 20m2 room)
food: everything are half-priced compared to western averages except seafood
utilities: $0.11/ kWh, high speed internet is $4 a month (10+gbp bandwith)
travel: if you can learn to ride a bike, it's not a problem. Alternatively you can use uber or grab
safety: pretty safe given that you live in the downtown and not wander to shady areas as a sexpat
the only thing i can think of that's NOT okay are foreign car import fee which may be as high as the car itself. Also lands are incredibly hard to own as foreigners.

You're a moron to think we don't have socio political problems happening here!

Sign me up!

Attached: luna-gook.png (1400x980, 1.1M)

Tell me one thing I don't know sir, all I hear on the news is Ukraine Russia, some other cities people stuffs, and some gangs stuffs in Laos-Vietnam mountainous borders
Tldr: Absolutely nothing ever happens here.

Attached: tu-van-thiet-ke-nha-hang-hai-san-ven-bien-doc-dao-1-1067x800.jpg (1067x800, 158.19K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No. Everyone is insufferably passive aggressive women.

I think that Japan, South-Korea and Taiwan seems to be the countries that I'd like to live in. Unfortunately those countries seems to have adopted (((Globohomo))) a bit too much though!

Life is shit everywhere in its own way.

There are fags, trannies and racial mixing going on in SEA. It's not new stop advertising your stupid dog eating nation Vietnam. I'm a SEA gook and the only best Asian places are Singapore, Japan and maybe Malaysia. They're the first world nations of Asia most especially Japan.

vietnamese have the best women tho (thanks to traces of european genes mixed in). And maybe Japan. All others are nigger-tier gooks and subhuman monkeys especially malaysia.

And Taiwan. I always forget about them. I hate any nations that have the barbarism of the Chinese. And Japan was the only gook nations to ban cat and dog eating.

Get fuck off, foreign garbage.

Attached: 049E443A-DFBD-4317-ABBE-17AF8F0CC5D8.jpg (500x750, 99.57K)