Niggers Ruined American Public Transit

youtu.be/PRKOwlDV3KQ?t=35s

Attached: pB22FSIP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/leRLtiKxfaY
youtu.be/lTY0HwPonFM
youtu.be/3sri8eXOd48
youtu.be/QB73IJigv5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, no shit, niggers ruin everything. I don't need a video about a specific thing to know this. Shitty thread.

>black people bad

Attached: npcchud.png (356x389, 47.16K)

Yes. Bad and provable in court of law.

>niggers
>people
Pick one.

reddit spacing, go back

>mayoniggers
>people
pick one.

I have never once posted on Reddit.

>>black people bad

Attached: 1653513062293.png (894x866, 116K)

I love that they make segments like this and the problem is shown to be blacks and only blacks, yet they have to tiptoe around naming them.

>people wonder why White people wanna live in the suburbs and drive trucks to get groceries

OP is not a faggot
yeah, this is the same in vancouver b.c. too.
we gotta start putting these animals in cages
>THE WAR ON THE DRUGS DOESN'T WORK
yeah it does. it puts niggers in cages.

Attached: 07.png (1245x829, 2.56M)

Yes. Niggers suck. Loud, filthy, diseased, violent, stupid

Attached: 1652621538135.png (1023x653, 270.73K)

need a “don’t live near black people” low IQ/high IQ bell curve meme

watched that video....seems like there is a certain demographic that is over represented.

>black people bad cause....this picture says so

Attached: 1651610825309.jpg (300x374, 38.34K)

there's a major drug crisis, affordability crisis (tent cities, high rent, inflation) & an opioid crisis...
combine that with weak mayors of liberal cities who are light on crime control
you get chaos---gotham city---toilet world
we need to start putting junkies, druggies, dealers & criminals in cages. we need more travis bickle's to just execute the trash. & fuck kanye west with his 'prison reform' initiatives. fuck that dumb nigger to hell. if these animals were removed from society then public transit would be decent. ironic they interview the top cop like he has any control of societal decay...
are there more episodes?

Attached: 840920cfd6ba7eb837fdf58108cb1285.jpg (736x491, 82.39K)

Look at New York Subways in the 50s and 60s then look at them in the 80s and 90s

>3 posts of really epic trolling
bravo

Attached: FS-PlkuXwAEhrGK.jpg (400x400, 16.09K)

Spending a couple weeks in Chicago, Atlanta, New York, or DC would make anyone hate niggers including you but you never travel outside of your bedroom and have mommy bring you tendies

I'll word it differently in a way that everyone (maybe even niggers) can agree
I'd rather we lived without them in our citys and countrys. Further more, I'm happy to co-exist and share this planet with all other races (Except Jews of course).
I know some would throw Whites under the bus. But thats faggots who think it makes them look cool on twitter (a platform full of bots)

Attached: 44th president's mother.jpg (960x720, 125.91K)

There's an entire series if you want to see it:
youtu.be/leRLtiKxfaY
youtu.be/lTY0HwPonFM
youtu.be/3sri8eXOd48
youtu.be/QB73IJigv5M

I've seen a nigger with a fro get on a bus with a boombox, sit in the back, and blast rap music the whole ride. Fucking psycho.

Attached: nigger4.jpg (701x696, 61.41K)

I was driving home a couple of days ago at like 9:30 at night, and the bitch next to me was lighting up a fucking crack pipe. I don't even live near a city. I have no idea how one of "them" managed to get so far away from a corner store. Didn't get a picture sadly.

why don't poor whites make asses out of themselves on trains? there are thousands and thousands of videos of subway chimpouts and very few of white people.

based

Attached: file.jpg (1800x1800, 973.89K)

I've been to those places, still don't hate them
>never travel outside of your bedroom and have mommy bring you tendies
projection much mayonigger?