Guy glorifyed Rittenhouse, loses daughter in Uvalde, asks why while wearing unfortunate shirt

Attached: will_never_learn.jpg (776x2696, 436.81K)

If Rittenhouse had been there with an AR 15, he prolly would of shot the shooter

The police chased him into the school after he shot his own grandmother, they were unable to stop a criminal who they had plenty of forewarning about. There was armed school security on premises who were unable to stop him. When the police finally did manage to bring him down he had already killed into the double digits with even more wounded. There was no lack of guns, protection, or forewarning for this event on the side of the law and yet they were still unable to save the innocent lives.

I will nuke armenia and then turkey and then leaf country.
Try to stop my personal use nukes that I got illegally. You wont.

correct. if schools weren't gun-free zones this would have probably never happened! his shirt is correct

Attached: sage this gay shit.png (372x153, 18.63K)

You described incompetent, chickenshit police

We need to put all trannies behind bars

Attached: 1653499394685.png (554x680, 381.36K)

And his daughter DIED in a gun-free zone. I don't know, man, seems like he was onto something.

I wonder if some kind of anti-police defunding campaign may play some kind of part in this.

why would they shoot up a non gun free zone?

that seems way harder.

Go assault a military base and tell us if you make it inside. If you have guards correctly posted a single person would be instantly killed.

You sounds jealous Leaf, I’m guessing you’re a glowfag and want to fuck him.

Wait was this really him?

but he didn't shoot up a military base?
>whataboutism

no it was debunked the moment it came out, only the middle one is him, the other ones are reddit users

His shirt makes sense. Armed guards in the school could have prevented this. Moron.

and yet they didnt

This god dammit you deserve digits

>fuck your gun free zone
>kid dies in a fun free zone
Sucks but still based

Attached: 1625202142597.jpg (1024x797, 70.87K)

Does he support immigration? If not then his views are consistent, his daughter would have been safe