HAVE ONE DOOR IN SCHOOL AND NONE OF THIS WILL HAPPENED!!!

Ted cruz just said to tackle the school shooting problem, school should have one door only.
Then what about if it catch on fire?
Doesn't it will make it into military base rather than school?

Your thought Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220526-095222_1.jpg (672x366, 133.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One way exit fire doors.

They would just end up keeping them propped open. This conversation itself is insane, America has a serious problem.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAH
REPUBS ARE SO FUCKING RETARD GOTCHA
1 POST BU THIS ID
DOPSFIHAP;KFJ P
NIGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

disband the fbi and cia, their agents shot the kids

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. How about fix the disgusting, multicult, mentally ill society you Republikikes are responsible for creating.

Public schools should be abolished and parents should raise their fucking kids.

Who would? Are they here now?

It works in China

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China

Attached: ChinkLand.png (538x298, 306.61K)

just make it illegal and they wont. Say what you want but the ADA is enforced very much, and they never fuck with it.

Fireproof schools

Amen

if everyone has a gun, less people would be shot. not at first, but after a few weeks things will die down

>school should have one door only
I really hope that neither he, nor anyone else, said this. That is utterly fucking retarded, and makes things so much worse...

Protect the school the same way they protect Biden. Armed guards

ESL thread?
ESL thread.

Why would any doors aside from the main ones be unlocked during the day? I was in elementary school in the early 90s in a sage as fuck neighborhood, and all of the doors were locked aside from the main doors.

Eliminate public school.

Has Rimworld taught us nothing? You need a kill box obv

Trigger fire alarm upon open

A kill maze if you will.

But does your plan account for the windows, Senator?

Attached: antoine_dodson.jpg (640x480, 28.02K)

Why don’t they have some kind of locking mechanism for emergencies that locks all the doors in the school at the press of a button? Can’t be too hard to implement.

Find a window that can open in public school first. Hell the buses didn’t even have an open window.

You’ve never heard of an alarm bell on an emergency exit door?

very good to hear idea about that one and you are very good at the moment but I don't think I can get it to work but I don't know what to do with it