Why don't Americans try to reach their physical peaks anymore?

Attached: 11116984_839506732769733_1890320091_n.jpg (612x612, 66.29K)

Attached: 1617301446296.jpg (640x743, 64.74K)

Same reason there are increasing numbers of faggots and trannies.
Most men over 18 have diminished levels of testosterone and should be injecting it intramuscular.

back in the day men had a lot more testosterone so they could reach their peak easier. modern men are bombarded with too many fag hormones and propaganda shit from birth. A man today would have to work a lot harder both physically and mentally to achieve a decent physique.

I'd like to reach her physical peaks

barbarian

dequan be lifting the barbell frfr

That quote hits home. I’m 30 and never really achieved anything close to my physical peak. I’ve passed my zenith but I can still salvage the remaining years but like many I just can’t sustain the motivation for very long.

Its time for testosterone replacement therapy my guy.
30 is a good age to start.

Vitamin D deficiency + Low B12 = Low T. They dont go outside enough. They dont eat enough real meat.

just remember kids, tomboy is code for gay faggot

ho, fat fuck

Attached: IMG_20220525_194603_251.jpg (1944x2592, 821.39K)

I am Cooman the Barbarian!

Technology, everyone spending their life on the internet and social media, no one actually wanting to live anymore.

It's definitely because of the rise of consumerism and encouraging people to treat their bodies poorly.

I'm a 5'7 wimp with a bad frame. My physical peak isn't worth working for.

Attached: 1650135438282.jpg (840x700, 100.98K)

If you had started training in your early 20s like me, you'd actually reach your peak around 30/35.
Of course if you start at 30, it's another story.

I’m not fat I just am not anywhere near my peak. Lower muscle mass than I’d like and not the greatest cardio stamina.

I’m not talking about losing 50 lbs and not being a fatass I’m talking about being in great shape.

No it’s not start at like 40-50. TRT at 30 is retarted

I’m not more active because I have young kids and want to be a good role model and lead by example. But one thing I’ll try to instil in them is the virtue of starting young and not pissing away your youth especially for sedentary pursuits.

the average greek did an hour a day i think
theres no need to conflate determination with gym bro sensationalism

it’s not their fault american’s are so fat. atleast not fully, why walk anywhere when everything is so car dependent. walking is a nightmare, biking along with cars who hate you is a death sentence, you can live your entire life without ever meeting your neighbor. there’s no sense in community as there’s a whole ass road in the middle of it so kids have to be way more careful so they spend more time inside. people would naturally get in exercise and hold off those pounds daily but now they are either left to exercise at home or afford the money to have a gym membership and a good diet

Not if your levels are low.
We don't live in the same environment as our great grandfathers did.

Niggers and spics desperate for acceptance forced society to change standards so they were accepted.

Reminder that every Hellenistic statue is from 5'5-5'8

And that was like what? 2000 years ago? I was one of the shortest men in my graduating class. Half the girls I meet are my height or even taller.

Kek this is her now

Attached: 209D4340-B142-41AF-B427-C3D15C7C8AAC.jpg (1170x801, 799.58K)

Dios mio...

Fake boobs are nasty peaks