Experiences with Mexicans

Do Mexicans hate Whites or something? I was walking home from work and this spic watering his yard sprayed the sidewalk next to me and said "HEY GRINGO YOU BETTER RUN!!!" while laughing to his buddies. I left because I was carrying food but is there a way I can get back by like calling ICE or something to check his documents?

Attached: 1651800729193.jpg (1920x1080, 190.65K)

Mexicans are fifth column irredentists that will be dealt with after inevitable economic collapse.

This almost certainly didn't happen. Spics love white people and they desperately want to be white.

Kill yourself spic, if I wasn't loaded down with groceries I would have wrapped your hose into a noose around your neck for fucking with me

>don't believe my made up story? You must be a spic!
nah

Why do you hate hispanics

>bullied by a mejicano

Attached: 1650860951210.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Oh no not ICE they might book him a free hotel and fly him anywhere he wants across the country at taxpayer expense

were they wearing maga hats too?

Attached: 507.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

They act tough when they’re in packs like niggers but then one on one are pussy

We hate everyone, we don't even like our own mexican fellows , you can be killed by the way your dress, the music your listen to or even the way your talk.
Back in 2006ish there was a purge of emo kids.
Back when Reggaeton was hip, there were constant war between Rock fans and Reggatoneros.
If you're frrm Mexico city or the North and talk with accent people are going to make fun of you if you South, if you're in a bar chances are very high you will get your ass kicked.

You should call ICE. Even if they dont find anything it would be funny, all white men have a valid reason to call the feds on those mongrels.

Sounds salvadoran to me, but yes they might be the miga type

I am pretty sure it's GringX now

Only the milk dud looking spic creatures with 10 kids and a minivan. The redneck ones what wear cowboy boots and work labor jobs want to be white and will kneel to white people.

Nah we hate for fun.
Niggers, on other side, hates for animal instinct.

I'm 100% sure if you went over them saying friendly "wtf man is this really necessary?" you would friends easily.

>191 KB
is that my man tradcath_conquistador1488??

They are literally 5 feet tall.

>Do Mexicans hate Whites or something?

Yes you fucking child.

Lol imagine feeling threatened by a dirty chicano manlet.
Kys OP.

I call them Mexican'ts

Go back and shoot him, the cops will probably just think it's a gang thing and not look into it much. Use a revolver or put your thumb behind the action to stop the round from ejecting, or just wipe your rounds/load untouched rounds with gloves on.

de que mierda hablas. Nosotros latinos usualmente nos gusta bromear pesado para pasar el rato, asi mostramos aceptacion porque no sabemos como más hacerlo. Ese tipo suena a que era un loco del pueblo. Nosotros alabamos a quien sea que tenga piel blanca hermano. Crecemos creyendo que ser blanco es belleza, cuando buscamos pareja te consideran un Dios por tener una pareja de piel o tono blanca, y hasta tu familia te alienta a buscar a alguien de piel blanca o de ojos de color. Saludos anonimo