If you’re white start training in karate

>majority non white
>things get worse=more violence
>guns taken away
>all whites instilled as evil hitler

You better be scared of what’s coming. If you can’t fight 5 niggers one armed then you might as well be dead when they come for you mid drive or at your house

Attached: CBAC033C-C46A-4530-A423-4331695B0DE5.jpg (1983x1038, 1002.19K)

just carry a gun

They don't fight fair, so why should you?
A steel cable can be warpped around your belt and with a bolt glued to one tip of it it's pretty gnarly if used as a whip.
Can only recommend.

THIS JEW STALKED HIM AND BROUGHT HIS BEEFED OUT BODYGUARD FRIEND. HE KNEW HE COULDNT WIN SO HE JUST KEPT WALKING IN TO THEM TO GET THEM ARRESTED. THIS JEW NIGGER MAKES A BIG DEAL OUT OF ETHAN RALPH WHICH ALL HE DOES IS HOST A SHOW THE JEW DOESNT LIKE AND CANT SHUT DOWN SO THIS KIKE NIGGER AND HIS CHRISTKIKE BEARD BUDDY FLY OUT TO WHERE THIS GUY IS ON VACATION JUST TO STALK AND ATTACK HIM. LOL I CANT WAIT TILL WE START SHOOTING AND UZI ING YOU COMMIE ASS NIGGERS. KEEP IT UP U PLAYING RIGHT INTO OUR HANDS. JEW FEELS STRONG UNTIL IS PAPER TIGER ASS EVAPORATES.........

>karate

that useless shit? mma, boxing, brazilian jiu-jitsu, and wrestling are the only actual useful martial arts.

i train my own 2 martial arts. one is a style called "Strangle Style" where you repeatedly go for your enemy's neck to strangle them. the other is "Gun Fu" where you shoot them with a gun.

Attached: ralph.jpg (300x273, 12.95K)

Learn to box, wrestle/BJJ.

Karate sucks ass and will get your ass kicked by a rabid jigg.

CANT CARRY NO GUN IN JEUROPE ETHAN RALPH DOESNT REALIZE WHEN YOU GO TO JEUROPE UR BEHIND ENEMY LINES. GOD WHY IS THIS MOVEMENT FULL OF SO MANY PEOPLE WHO DONT DO THEIR HOMEWORK. YOU FUCKERS ARE STUPID..........

>shartoid gets hit
>thinks whites are under attack
Stop telling us what to do.

Attached: he hates whites.png (593x584, 20.02K)

Karate isnt going to help you fight 5 people in a row, let alone at the same time.

>ralph was a bully that killed his victims dog by hanging

oh there's also a 3rd style for if you dont have your gun but the opponent is still out of range. it's called "Hit Them With a Big Rock Style"

No. When someone tries to take your guns THAT MEANS IT'S TIME TO USE THEM. Start buying ammo and grow a pair.

carry a knife, pepper spray, even a fucking brass knuckles

Krav Maga is an actual street fighting style. Karate and Judo are for retards who want to get the shit beat out of them.

Attached: 1620784074809.jpg (1707x2048, 205.58K)

you can also substitute it with a piece of re-bar or whatever other shit happens to be lying around

What is happening in this photo? Looks like one of those heinous AI pictures.

Attached: 1652879002299.png (512x4608, 2.59M)

Ethan Ralph isn’t white he’s a fucking swine.

krav maga is gay, wrestling and some boxing is fine enough. stupid sexy jewess

No one has suggested Jew dough yet?

martial arts is unnecessary. in a democracy, when i you get in trouble you just call the police. simple as.

You’d end up lashing out on a non white trying to defend you so I’m just going to let you rot while your women come to me for protection. Learn to work with non niggers

It’s a good start to not be as wide as you are tall.

can he even be called swine?

Attached: pigthumbed.png (1463x828, 559.84K)

You fucking autist. You couldn't fucking resist posting some fucking kike shit in an unrelated thread.

Attached: this is what you're attracted to shlomo.jpg (450x628, 43.89K)

a man was beaten into a Chinamen today on the streets of Lisbon

Karate is gay, tai chi is for real men, thank me later cucks

Firearms training. Boxing. Judo/catch wrestling/jiujitsu. In that order

My master would kill your tai queer master any time of the day

just carry a knife, faggot