Why are Americans so against abortion?

Why are Americans so against abortion?

Attached: 50AE5A4D-E70F-4BCE-8BB5-4259E69FFC50.jpg (828x891, 374.72K)

Because America culture is centered around niggers.

when can't fucking republicans understand that I didn't vote for them to be just as self righteous and evangelical as fucking social justice warriors?

We're at war with pedophiles and we do battle with tertiary political issues.

Because we don't like the idea of killing children as a sacrifice to moloch

Attached: 1652532456466.jpg (1096x1280, 336.35K)

Because they'll have less children to murder in schools.

You just like murdering them for fun.

Because we're sick of enabling and giving a safety net to satanic whore, degenerate wigger wannabe chads, and their hookup culture.

>I don't care about my society and culture, I just want to make money
>Wow, why is everything become more progressive at an accelerating rate? I guess the answer is to loudly proclaim all moral gagging is...le bad!
>What do you mean they're not listening to me!
Or in other words kys retard, the 90's never existed, giving up on power just leaves it up for grabs.

FPBP

Attached: christcucks black triplets.jpg (2550x1188, 472.64K)

You voted for a Bible thumper, you got a Bible thumper. Evangelicals are the Republicans' strongest voting block, and they will bend over backwards to appease them regardless of what you want.

Abortion is literally about murdering babies concieved through recreational sex so you can have more time and money for recreational sex.
We can have gun control when we're in charge.

Kek they could literally just let these laws go through in deep red states and not challenge them so roe v wade doesn't get challenged, but Californians have to be right and dictate how every other place runs so they send out of state lawyers to challenge them. Stay in your own states you fucking retards

they realise they are doomed without black babies

Attached: your future.jpg (1280x720, 155.74K)

Because the South loves niggers for some reason

Like any predator Americans wait for them to be at least 8 years old before they kill them.

YEAH MOTHERFUCKER
TULSA SUBURBS user, REPORTING IN
TIME TO BOUNTY HUNT THE THOTS FOR MY REWARD
WEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

motherfuckers need to be held accountable for their actions, couldn't give a shit about the kid

I'm glad this happened. Now all of the lovers who came from Texas can fuck off.

forgot flag i was trolling earlier this is awkward

Well you sound like a faggot. Might want to get that checked out.

This is a gpt post