Say his name

Attached: 1653447779119m.jpg (819x1024, 47.75K)

Terry A. Davis

Joshua Moon

Attached: 1643746587324.jpg (688x807, 391.39K)

Pedro Villanueva Sanchez

el transexualo basado

The Texas shooter wasn't trans; the photos that are being circulated as supposedly his were posted well before the shooting, by a user who has been active again since the shooting. Unless the shooter is posting from beyond the grave, it's pretty obviously not him.

speedy gonzalez

Onions Nino

cope harder
the reddit troon isn’t him
the vsco one is

Attached: 1409D43B-B4EB-4B11-8EA4-0594142FA6E8.jpg (769x1024, 88.42K)

this
i havent seen anyone deboonk this photo, which actually looks like the shooter (something faceblind autists here apparently cant understand) unlike the other two which were obviously some other faggot

> his

You know nothing, Toon Snow

*Troon

Astolfo'o'

It came on here and admitted it posted a picture of itself for the attention whoring. Keep shilling and it will come out again, it craves the attention. It was the tranny looking thing with the Nazi flag with pale skin and darkly lit photos.

Astolfo'o'

>THAT WASN'T REAL TRANSGENDERISM, CHUD!!!

Attached: tranny amerimutt i cant queef school shooting mexico spic texas.png (1165x699, 791.32K)

juan raul perez de la molina hernadez sanchez quitanilla

Hisenburg

CH-CHUD

Kek

It's like Tim Curry in Rocky Horror had a sinful lovebaby with Glenn Danzig

Active, like that nurse that die live and was still posting on twitter after being declare dead? Remember her? Same thing, faggot. Glow niggers are just larping as their victims.

Diarrhea.

Buffalo Billo (Biyo)

We still don’t have solid proof this picture is him, or if he had a VSCO in the first place. No one archived the VSCO sadly

This dude is obviousily fucked and is burning in hell, but I can't help feeling sorry for him
>mum says he was a loner and virtually had no friends
Like just that comment alone makes me feel sorry for him, having friends is the most basic of human tendencies. I would say even more than love or something. I have always had friends no matter where I've lived been. When I 've been out of relationships I've always had friends to fall back on.
It must be fucking pure torture to live this dudes life especially with it all being amplified on social media about how good your life could be.
Doesn't exscuse him from shooting up a bunch of innocent kids who had nothing to do with it and fuck him for that. IF he was gonna shoot anyway it should of been his bullies not innocent children, but this guys live must of been pure torture I couldn't imagine it. Even most incels have online friends.