ISRAEL STRIKE TEHRAN

Defense building in Tehran hit by Israelis the Middle East is about to pop off big time.
>Russian troops withdrawing from Syria
>Replaced by Iran-backed militants
>Turkey moving into Syria and Kurdistan
>Israel striking Syria and Iran
It's looking like Israel v Iran v Turkey v Kurds v Islamists v Rebels v Bashar is about to happen. Iran being on the verge of having nukes adds a bit of spice to the equation.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-26 004418.png (592x523, 75.86K)

> the Middle East is about to pop off big time
True story. Remember the massive war that broke out when Trump droned Soleimani? Iranian sandniggers don’t just back down and take shit like that. They fucking nuked DC and Tel Aviv. Such tough guys.

Wake me up when something ever happens besides a bunch of bullishit you are like the boy who cried wolf Just kill yourself at this point

Oh yea I remember that it wasn’t totally a bunch of bullshit then too.

I don’t even care if they do have a war at this point because they have done that an it for so long fuck that gay shit let’s go do something else

Bro, don’t you know China is going to invade Taiwan and the bear will leave its cave and nuke is all in 2 weeks?

Bump
Anyone remember that Dutch glownigger saying something about iran possibly making a move on israel soon?

>2 more weeks

Attached: 1628887502548.jpg (229x220, 6.44K)

Russian forces have left Syria, it changes the calculation completely.
Cheers for the bumps though fellas.

Oh I bet. I just wonder why Putin didn’t use them in his initial attack. Kinda like I wonder why he waited until the very beginning of the muddy season to attack. He’s a total genius though, so he’s only pretending to be retarded to lull the enemy into his trap. 256d chess.

I remember the American soldiers who got brain damage from the missile strikes in response

Iran is literally a neocon pivot for a massive Ukraine loss and so many globohomo idiots are so embarrassed by Putin BTFO their lies and cheerleading, they're support this out of desperation for some win, some black eye.

"Well Putin if you'll invade our shit hole puppet, we'll invade yours. You bulldoze us, we'll bulldoze you."
Wait until Iran BTFO all of them.

i dunno man, raining cruise missiles on someone's capital city kind of seems like the sort of thing that demands a strong response
on the other hand, why would you only send a few instead of a lot while you have the element of surprise?
i guess we'll have to wait and see, i'm not sure i'm ready for much more HAPPENING going on at once though

>Cheers for the bumps though fellas.
No problem, Ahmed

Attached: 1634080592460.png (1200x720, 128.56K)

Well extreme boredom can cause brain damage

Muzzies won't do shit.

Prove me wrong faggots I DARE YOU!

They are already "hitting" Iran. They are softening Iran up with massive protests. Pompeo was just meeting with Iranian Marxists I think, in Albania or something. The US supports all of this destabilizing shit and it's going on right now too.

Even if something happens now I am going to ignore it out of principle because The deepstate did this gay shit for so long. Your on your own faggots from here on out I am against you

If I ever gain power I will use it against whoever had power now and never Would ever do anything at all.

Zero chances for friendship now. You had your chance but bullshitted for once too many times

It’s just horrible how we “destabilize” all our enemies isn’t it? I mean, when you destabilize your enemies, they win, just like Justin said.

Iran is an enemy of the zionist occupation force they are not an enemy of us.

Holy shit i hate Israel so much. Iran can’t get nukes fast enough.

That’s neato. And we’re not enemies of China, just the CCP

lol not my problem
FART

I don't give a fuck, stop posting these "it's happening" posts you attention whore cocksucking faggot lover

Remember when some special forces put that faggot ring on a piece of dead meat while they were kidnapping the man, and everyone went, yep its him. Fucking clown world.