This is when i knew it will never change

If 20 dead kids wont do anything, nothing will

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 7.40.14 PM.png (1818x814, 347.62K)

It'll change.
Don't you worry about that.
Just not the way you want it to.

The solution is to breed better quality citizenry and better armed security at schools, not gun confiscation and barring the second amendment. Anti gun faggots will end up starting a civil war and collapsing America and the west and will get eaten the fuck alive for it. Stop sucking dick and draining balls OP.

Obama said this was his greatest defeat as a president.

Attached: 1366247346765.jpg (720x540, 56.79K)

how bout just a license to own guns?

Honestly 100’s might. Why don’t they ever go big with their FF’s

i probably just forgot, but i could have sworn lanza surrendered. oh well

Tell me they can’t find one just fucked up retard in ABC and get him to do it big. Then kill him and have his history just pre-wipes and clean.

Sandy hook was a staged event.

Attached: Screenshot_20220512-124055_Drive.jpg (1920x1080, 801.27K)

try giving up with less words

Attached: Screenshot_20220512-124120_Drive.jpg (1920x1080, 630.57K)

>If 20 dead kids wont do anything, nothing will
yup. Glowies are doing all this for naught.

Those in the guns and accessories business would like to thank Obama for threatening to ban guns which led to the biggest gun buying spree in the history of firearm sales after Sandy hook.
Making Obama the "Gun Salesman of the Century"

Attached: obama-gun-salesman-of-the-year-firearms-salesman-of-the-century-sad-hill-news-1_zpsdb8573e1.jpg (562x715, 187.71K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220511-122649_Drive.jpg (1920x1080, 846.89K)

good

WHO FUCKING CARES
NOT MY PROBLEM
KILL YOURSELF BEFORE I DO, KIKE

An older meme but now relevant. It's very sad but it's not changing my opinion on this issue. If you want to do something let's try putting all the deranged schizos back into asylums and all the brownoids on boats back to where they came from.

Attached: AllofThem.png (500x694, 175.79K)

Well, you're right. You don't give away rights that have been established for hundreds of years to make up for the sick fucks our current culture is breeding, which is why the premise of "look a horrible thing happened" has never been an argument.

HOW ABOUT YOU NECK YOURSELF, NIGGER
I FUCKING HATE LEAFS

If you need a license for it, it isn't a right.

Not my problem

The thing about spic crisis actors is that they are way cheaper.

A clear case of election fraud and stolen election didn't get us voter id.

20 crisis actors died? Thats not how it works rabbi, you should know

This.

Armed security won't do shit retard

This isn't reason to change. It will surely happen again sometime, and it's still not reason to change.

The fucking cops were chasing him in his truck, he wrecked it, then he outruns the fat and slow cops with his guns and body armor on, goes into the school and locks himself inside.
Fucking worthless cops.

CNN MSNBC are racist pieces of shit because they never care about the black people getting killed every day.