Everyone is afraid of saying the truth so I will: Killing those 19 spic kids was probably a good thing...

Everyone is afraid of saying the truth so I will: Killing those 19 spic kids was probably a good thing. They weren't going to become great intellectuals, doctors, or scientists - they were going to become drug dealers and gangbangers. Honestly killing them early probably spared other lives they were destined to ruin.
Everyone knows this including all the politicians right now trying to get guns banned. I would respect you more if you admitted that these lives weren't worth anything AND THEN try to push your agenda.

Attached: 1.png (463x357, 187.91K)

Ok but most people don't operate on that level and just want to hear nice things

were they only spic kids are were there any white kids killed there?

At least drug dealer and gang bangers are better people than the kids in ohio who just become heroin addicts.

You arent white, you have no idea what they would have become. Their families were good people with good jobs it wasn't a nigger ghetto. And no you aren't special anons have been saying that shit all day

Fucking Quads. Beaners obliterated.

I am White and the stats speak for themselves. Of those 19, maybe 2 would have not served any amount of prison time.

you slimey kike, I bet you are glad none of your rich kike friends is getting targeted.

Attached: (you)r evolutionary path.jpg (594x452, 91.53K)

You are not Germanic. Being White is nothing to be proud of. Canadians are a cùcky people.

A purebred spic is worth more than a half breed mutt like OP.

nigger, you need jesus

Attached: 1646320998340.jpg (720x576, 102.31K)

They all looked like innocent, happy children to me, you piece of shit

You are a spic. The ones who didnt go to jail will harass whitey in the workplace and all female beaner hr doesnr ever give a shit.

No they wouldn't because they werent poor most crime is done by NIGS who think gangsta culture is so hot, post hand if you're so white. Kids don't deserve to die like this

OP is obviously a kike. Notice how mass shooters never kill a damned rich jew. It's always kids, or poor niggers.

>t. Beaner.
Go make me tacos and mow my lawn.

Those kids looked fine. You can tell when kids of that age are being brought up in gang environments and they show none of those signs.

No rich jew ever abused me. Just a bunch of fucking spics and niggers.

Coping beaner. Fuck all of your kind. I see beaner bitches who are middle class dressing like White girls crying about living in the hood. Which is a choice by the way.

Shoot yourself in the mouth senpai. I hope you dont die though. Just blow your face off and live a long life horribly disfigured

Oh look another beaner.

>No rich jew ever abused me.
okay.

Attached: 99%.png (540x331, 110.73K)

Thanks for the low class trailer trash white viewpoint user

Whiter than you Cleetus

Look, I get it. You're all soft and PC and want to believe that every life is precious. It isn't. You're saying what you think you should say but deep down, in your heart of hearts, you know these kids were destined for a paddywagon. But hey, even if they weren't... so what? Our global population is approaching 9 billion. What did we lose by the deaths of 19? Shit, septuple that has been born in Texas ALONE since the shooting happened.

Checked, you worthless psychopath. Gun down a bunch of pavement apes or muzzies and I would applaud and demand an encore. No elementary schoolers should be massacred.

>Everyone is afraid of saying the truth
I've had to wade through dozens of posts saying the most outrageous things about these victims. Seems like people come here to purposely post the most horrendous takes on current events for shock value.

Imagine being 14 on 4 chan and actually believing this.