Do dems not realize they can't take my gun because... I have a gun?

Do dems not realize they can't take my gun because... I have a gun?

Attached: ndOdAZU.jpg (1080x1080, 84.12K)

I have a gun too, you unwashed redneck piece of trash. I will use mine to take yours and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.

ridin with biden

>there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.
I can shoot you

They also don't understand that murder is already illegal

They have guns too. They believe in gun control, meaning they want to be the ones controlling the guns. And they'll perform as many glowie ops as necessary to make it legal for them to use their guns against you.

You won't do shit you retarded faggot.

is that the recently developed Tastee Tape TM?

Trips of truth. ALL HEIL KEK!

>I'm not an object!!!
(did not bump thread)

You're both all talk and no action. I will demand your weapons and you will surrender them with your head bowed and with tears in your eyes. You are weak, I am strong, and you will do whatever it is the fuck I tell you to do.
Pussies.

Is that swimsuit succubus? has she done nudes yet? Is she even still active it must be at least 10 years now

God you're a faggot. Come and take it pussy.

I would keep at least one gun to shoot myself with because we all know this is only getting worse.

I will. See you in a few weeks you mongoloid piece of shit. Oh, and when I DO take your gun - and I will - you had better say "thank you sir".

Nah you guys will surrender your guns to Chad Poodeau and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1652904737429.gif (490x360, 3.22M)

Nah, fuck you. I'll shoot you. You want it? Take it from my cold dead hands, idiot.

Ewww what's with the granny? Post a cute breeder at least!

Attached: 1653503764616.jpg (620x719, 60.1K)

I cannot focus on the issue at hand. That woman...I want to fuck. SEX SEX SEX.

Sure you will goy

Attached: 175413541541.png (984x150, 21.95K)

Her pussy got cobwebs. You need first blood to make healthy family.

Oh shit that's actually amazing, I didn't notice that. Y'all want screenshot-able phrases? I do requests. One shmekel a pop

>flag
>shoots people
checks out

I don't know what this means....
can
not
focus
SEX

Yep, we love to shoot people. You redcoats found that out the hard way.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (200x112, 194.25K)