20 children were gunned down in their school. I think it's time to ban guns

20 children were gunned down in their school. I think it's time to ban guns

>achtually the constitooshun says i can own 15 machines guns

That's excessive, why does one need to own 15, let alone one?

>the founding fathers said we need to overthrow the gubermint when they do things we don't like

So you're willing to tolerate massacres of school children so that one you may have the opportunity to shoot a politician who doesn't agree with you? Do you understand how psychotic that sounds?

Attached: horsey-guns[1].jpg (580x453, 46.28K)

Dilate.

Name a government in history that treated unarmed citizens fairly.

Ban incels and niggers. Simple as.

I'd rather ban schools.

Literally almost every European country today

>So you're willing to tolerate massacres of school children so that one you may have the opportunity to shoot a politician who doesn't agree with you?
Yes.

Attached: allofthem.jpg (600x789, 71.84K)

what part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED don't you understand tranny faggot?

Wrong

Try again

>That's excessive, why does one need to own 15, let alone one?
Because I want them, faggot.
> So you're willing to tolerate massacres of school children so that one you may have the opportunity to shoot a politician who doesn't agree with you?
Yes

Attached: D9128056-DD71-438F-9AB7-33C152FB24D8.jpg (680x709, 87.41K)

Yeah because vaccine mandates and having your business destroyed with bullshit lockdown a is awesome

You're wrong and also homosexual
/thread

LMAO

This is a blatant lie. Name a government.

>So you're willing to tolerate massacres of school children so that one you may have the opportunity to shoot a politician who doesn't agree with you
Yes. You are a disgusting soulless kike rat

It's adorable how liberals think most gun owners even think about them. They won't do jack shit but whine for emotional appeal to stay relevant.

You forget poppa USA providing you with your military in that analysis.

We breed the troopers so you don’t need to.

>tried forcing his opinion on you for 10 years or more
>try doing the same thing again expecting a different result

I mean one day you’ll get your wish and some hothead will shoot you because you’re so fuckin insufferable

Shut up fag

Attached: 5B2B8C27-46A6-49BF-A28B-DEB55CA07C2B.jpg (720x398, 52.98K)

Do it. Get Congress to hold a Constitutional convention to repeal the Second Amendment and see how that works out. I dare you, pussy.

>gets arrested for saying uncontrolled "refugee" migration into Europe might be the cause of the rising rape statistics

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-005726~4.png (624x838, 574.76K)

Dumb faggot thinks guns are responsible for shootings despite guns always existing in high numbers in America, and no shootings before the 1980s.

>So you're willing to tolerate massacres of school children so that one you may have the opportunity to shoot a politician who doesn't agree with you?

Yes. Full stop; yes.

Attached: 1621126935627.png (1200x1034, 722.93K)

And over 10k people die to drunk drivers.
Almost 50% of trannoids sudoku
Better ban those first

>need
Lol. Lmao even

I dont need 15 but I want 15 and there's nothing a tranny can do to stop me

>have guns
>have freedom of speech
>have no guns
>get arrested for jokes
True story

They are getting ethnically replaced and jailed for pointing it out. Literally genocided by their own government.

That's fine but your logic is retarded. Guns were even more accessible 100 years ago yet we didn't have nearly the level of gun violence. So obviously a gun access is not the problem.

But you don't really care about that. You just want to do what you are programmed to do by the government, which is help facilitate the disarmament of the public.

All of them, faggot. All of them.

>daughter trafficked by migrants
>call police
>they arrest you instead

Tourist season on the chan is always a fun time.

Some cliffnotes for you, OP

>Nobody cares about your hang up
>Nobody is paying attention to your hang up
>No desired change on your part will be achieved by posting here about your hang up

Internalise that and enjoy your (brief) stay.

picrel you

Attached: +_8e6b79dd427c9b594a293f4fefe4fd6a.png (750x730, 79.87K)

You're not getting paid to shill, no matter how many times you create threads featuring that faggot cartoonist Horsey.

Attached: 1643146696508.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

Gun deaths are a price we have to pay to prevent a complete overthrow, do you not realise they're setting this shit up like dominos so they can try and slowly defang us by breaking peoples conviction with shooting after shooting? Obviously I don't want kids being gunned down you fucking weirdo but we have so much other shit chopping away at our population too

Attached: 1653320486844.gif (188x284, 1.49M)

You forgot the jews. Strange omission, Bruce. Or should I say Menachem?

Slide thread
450+ million guns in hands of U.S. populace.
450 million firearms. That's a lot of guns

>you may have the opportunity to shoot a politician
Pic related

the ship of "muh evil guns we're gonna grabbem" sailed with expiration of '90s Federal AWB in 2004.
good luck in your future endeavors Fed

Attached: 1652726946134.jpg (584x584, 107.85K)

Fuck off tranny, i'm going to arm my fellow brown people. FYI brown people hate trannies