You can't debunk this

twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1529550698446213120

You can't use Chicago as a case against gun reform now, because most of the illegal weapons in that city are trafficked from pro-2A states.

Attached: FToN8tfWIAI4V-3.jpg (2048x1570, 193.99K)

So gun control works because it doesn't work?

that's not true, most of them are sold by the police agencies to gun brokers and then mules go and repurchase them and then sell them on the black market

So no matter what laws get made niggers will still get and have guns. Is that what you're getting at?

Okay but why isn't Indiana and Wisconsin outside of the two major cities as violent?

No, red states are to blame. If gun control was placed there, then reforms would be effective in cities like Chicago.

Source?

You can’t get rid of all the guns.

Yeah right...

Niggers

Just like i knew

Thanks op

Attached: Screenshot_20220521-132239_PicCollage.jpg (641x677, 215.77K)

>Lib logic
Nobody would have been killed by a Ford vehicle in the last 15 years if it wasn't for the killer engineers in Detroit.

Is that like my vax won't work if you're not vaxed?

>the rampant violence in chicago is because of the lax gun laws in Indiana
>the lax gun laws don't seem to affect Indiana itself, though, except in Gary (which is in close proximity to Chicago)

Attached: smert squib.png (852x480, 356.58K)

wisconson in percentages
god knows what other numbers mean
texas has the lowest number for what its worth
oy vey muh chicago
they are trying to deprive you ALL of your damn arms
>when will fuckin mutts learn to unite for a cause?

How about you source deez nutz queer lmao

"Look! This gun was bought in Texas! Gang members are getting their guns from out of state straw purchases!"

>Gun was purchased in Houston in 1984 and reported stolen in 1991.

40%, the most by far, come from Illinois.

Do you think black people would just stop murdering each other if 50 out of state guns failed to reach them in Chicago?

But there is gun control in Chicago, and it isn't working because criminals ignore it. It sounds like gun control doesn't work and you are trying to blame your failures on others who have nothing to do with your laws.

That feeling when your amateur map doesn't even include the vast network of underground tunnels. Laughable.

Attached: 908dfgdfg.jpg (200x257, 10.79K)

AHAH!! holy FUCK the cope
this last couple shootings is resulting in the hardest fucking shilling for gun bans yet and it's so fuckin transparent.

>Our laws are only effective if you have them too

I think the FBI estimated 400,000 guns are reported stolen per year. How many of those do you think are "stolen" and really just sold on the black market?

Ahhh. So what you're saying is it doesn't work. Got it.

ok, there's more than 300,000,000 guns in america. do they disappear magically? when australia passed a gun buy-back they only got 1/3 out of circulation.

If all 50 states banned murder than murder would be stopped.

Sounds like the people shooting other people are to blame.

Maybe we should make it illegal to murder?

Thst should do the trick.

Not as many as you'd think. Certain people in places like Chicago say straw purchases (buying guns legally in places like Indiana to sell illegally in places like Chicago) are rampant and behind all the gun crime. There is actually almost no evidence to support this being a thing, much less the major source of guns in the gangbanger "Motherland."

I'm pro choice and I believe that shooter had the right to make his own choices with his body, unlike you fucking racist fascist piece of shit.

>People responsible for illegally trafficking guns and drugs will magically stop because of new legislation

And it only took 20 years for that place to turned into a country run by cuck faggots

So criminals are the problem? Why don't we just make being a criminal illegal.

>41% out of state
>40% in state
What happened to the other 19%?

>You can't use Chicago as a case against gun reform now
Sure I can. Don't tell me what to do!
Chicago's gun violence is almost solely due to niggers. We will not allow our inalienable right to bear arms because niggers can't help but shoot each other.

I think it has more to do with the quality of the people than where the guns are coming from. Are those states just dropping off crates of guns and compelling the upstanding citizens of Chicago to murder?
>so stop selling guns to them!
That’s racist!

*will not allow our inalienable right to bear arms to be curtailed...

Math is raycis

No it says most come from within the state of Illinois itself

That's impossible, you need a license to buy a gun in Illinois.

>can't use Chicago against reform
Chicago is the gun violence champ of the USA, who cares where the guns come from? You're too stupid to insult.

Everyone in favor of gun bans and restrictions move to Mexico immediately. Total gun control. All the anti gun laws you pray for and dream of? All in place already in Mexico.

Why are you even still here liberals? Your paradise is right across the border?

I dont have to make a case against gun reform. Its a right not a privilege.

Attached: 1637102408468.jpg (960x1082, 128.47K)

Because Indiana and Wisconsin have a lot of White people

>debunked by the first post
seasoned

Look again user. There is only a percentage sign behind one number. They heavily imply, but don't say, the other numbers are also percentages.

Really who the fuck knows what they mean? 'Of all the confiscated guns only 77 had serial numbers not scratched off, here is where they where first bought legally'? Nothing at fucking all because they never actually state so? Number of people killed by guns from that state?

This is for real one of the ways they manipulate the narrative. They don't have a fucking clue how many of these guns are from out of state, both due to ways of destroying that kind of information and just plain old lack of research (if not outright ignoring it if it doesn't fit their narrative), so they throw random numbers up there implying they mean something.

Gary is violent for one reason. I’ll give you a hint it rhymes with chiggers.

Oh, well I've heard that thing about out of state straw buyers but didn't know it was just a rumor. What's your best guess as to where they're all coming from?

Not to steal one, or buy one that's been floating around since it got snatched out of pickup truck in Tennessee thirty years ago.

this is some LEGENDARY cope.

But they were used in Chicago by Chicago criminals who are out of control because of Chicago politics. Who cares where they were bought.

Nice try, fucking shit for brains.