I think we can all agree that semiautomatic guns are the problem

A simple ban on semiautomatics and large clip magazines will make these horrific slaughters much less likely. The VA Tech killer used pistols and he killed more than the AR15 killers.

Owning revolvers, shotguns with a maximum clip of 3, and bolt action rifles will be fine and should suffice in killing yourself or maybe a robber. Most guns in America are used for suicide anyway not saving anybody from a criminal.

Attached: this-is-not-a-well-regulated-militia-and-this-is-28835520.png (500x522, 111.66K)

NIGGERS, BE THEY GLOWING OR STINKING, ARE THE PROBLEM

2nd Amendment doesn't mention "muskets" also the founders wanted the people to own powder and cannons capable of sinking ships. Also KYS tranny

Attached: confederates.jpg (1234x699, 255.22K)

>implying you couldn't just 3D print extended magazines

Attached: 3D printed gun.jpg (1920x1080, 266.96K)

>shit tier meme
Didn't read. Not even a single line.

What if you need to kill law enforcement and the military
Its was never about defending yourself from petty criminals moshe

>Banning weapons based on forced collection or honor system.
That sounds about as effective as blue state gun laws are at stopping mass shootings. The reality is mass shooting are the result of depraved and immoral societies perverted by kikes.

Shit bait, but Americans are the problem, not guns. We have more legal guns in Australia than we did in 1996, and a huge percentage of the semis around back then never got handed in, and yet you don't see us shooting up the joint with Lee Enfields and 7615s. Unfuck whatever it is over there that's driving people to madness and maybe something will change.

Occupy democrats shit should be banned

No, we can't, faggot

Why do you think we need to protect children in schools when you are pro choice? I thought you liked murdering children.

You don't have any energy your entire political and economic process is moribund basically a shambling corpse of a country with all the assets getting snapped up by China

In America there is a great energy a great power that roars through the land you will never understand this

How is that relevant to what I said in any way?

CLIP? KYS you stupid communist.. you'll never get my firearms.

what they conceived is what happens when our authoritarian gov trys to take away our guns

>wanted the people to own powder and cannons capable of sinking ships.
Privateers were a thing as well
Civilians would own a ship and sell their services to countries at war
Basically it was paid piracy

Yeah. That's why all those people in that picture are dead or went to prison. Come and try to take my gun you fucking statist scum. I will blow you brains across my lawn.

he is saying that we arent faggots, and pathetic cunts like you austrailians are.

misspelled killed

I don't agree with that at all.

How the fuck is anything in that picture relevant to any problem?
>This is not a "well-regulated militia"
1) We HAVE militias around and these people loathe them
2) The militias are not the sole ones to be armed.
How do these people live?

Attached: 262.gif (320x180, 959.94K)

So we can imagined star ships that can destroy planets but our forefathers couldn’t imagine a gun that shoots at a faster rate than a musket? Ok groomer.

Yes, our gun laws should change. Repeal the NFA, the Brady Act and abolish the ATF.