Is anyone actually racist anymore? Other than pathetic incels on Any Forums and neo-nazi wignat retard gangs in prison...

Is anyone actually racist anymore? Other than pathetic incels on Any Forums and neo-nazi wignat retard gangs in prison? It seems like 95% of whites approve of race mixing and don't care about race, including the vast majority of conservatives, and actual racists are extremely rare.

Attached: Dzk-pC2Y.jpg (727x807, 114.14K)

look at that delicious fucking FARTMEAT

Dayum girl, you shit wid dat ass?

Classic bait thread.

I am neither incel nor wignat and am genuinely racist, ama.

That's because they were raised to be colorblind individuals, and they grew up in a nation that was majority White. The next generation of Whites is growing up constantly reminded that they belong to a group, and that their group is privileged and bad. You think that White zoomers lying about their race to get into college will turn out just as colorblind as their parents?

more and more by the day

Of course, but you faggots slob over white dick so you dont see how other races can hate the same ones you do. Personally people should stick to their own fucking kind or atleast not make mutt children.

I'm not a racist I only hate niggers.

Almost all niggers, sandnigger muhammedans, Indians, Chinese, etc
Basically the default state for 95 of world population.
To survive in our world you cannot afford to not be race realist.

everyone I know is racist but I don't think Anglos are as based as Boere

I hate no one but the memeflags are starting to become obvious

are you serious and if so why are you

Is this a man?

No, only christcucks are racist

Textbook

everyones racist, if they're not....they're lying and only require a tipping point.

No, not really.
of course progressive politics seethe if you claim you aren't rayciss, but generally most ppl don't care and by now grew up with dozens of other races

nobody is stupid enough to move to an all black neighborhood though, that's not racist that's just survival instinct

Cue the Saudinigger's entrance and pathetically predictable post, "I wish my ass was that fat"

your shits all retarded and you talk like a fag
>nice ass tho

Yes, hello. I am racist. This is my first day on Any Forums

>▶
Same

built for bbc

I definitely am very much still racist. I don't hate blacks, but I know how they are. They prey on your women. They are so quiet and sneaky. They are waaay more clever than white people. They have those desert scorpion, hunting lion, monkey genes in them, they like to troll and pull the tail of the tiger. If a girl i'm with even gives me the SLIGHTEST coal-burner vibe.. if she tries in the slightest to think she's gonna cuck me, I'm OUT immediately. I have serious nigger fatigue. I know there are plenty of good black people, but i'll be damned if I am letting any niggers in my life. I wiped them all off of my facebook and set it to private. I never had any black friends adding me but as soon as I started posting pictures of my girl, they added me. THE FUCK OUTTA HERE cuck faggots. I live in FLORIDA, I'M SURROUNDED by blacks and hispanics, why did I have to be born here? Fuck you all.

yes big bong cock

I just really hate kikes and their pet niggers.

Not on-topic but I just had some nice spaghetti.

I'm not either and I'm what most people would call racist. I don't hate other races, but I think that all borders should be drawn by ethnical and cultural lines. Everyone would be welcome to visit my country, provided they act as I do. I will do the same when I'm visiting another country. Equal but separate on global scale.

In case of USA and other culturally not homogenous failed states, just carve them up and relocate people.

i was completely and unironically not racist until i had to live around blacks

I, quite literally, never asked for this

Eat shit nigger

Attached: Salbeibodenkampfflugzeug.png (460x288, 149.17K)

Wow, what a well thought out shill thread.

Attached: coffee.jpg (540x469, 47.46K)