How to destroy the world

I believe that the struggle for the existence of the white race is lost, europe filling with Muslims, usa of Latinos, Canada of Chinese, but we can also cause the extinction of other races. What are the ways to make the land uninhabitable? The only idea I have is that a liter of oil contaminates thousands of liters of water.

Attached: FB_IMG_1652478830422.jpg (720x893, 81.4K)

bruh..

Attached: brown white supremacists.png (1080x1338, 392.52K)

just drop some nukes and it's over.

Well technically the destruction of white people will destroy the civilized world anyway you look at it

Why does a brazilian care about whites?
Just sit back and don't chimp out on the environment you stupid monkey.

lol

>I believe that the struggle for the existence of the white race is lost
it's not...yet but people are beginning to wake up to it
>What are the ways to make the land uninhabitable?
dont need to make it uninhabitalbe, we can do something better...collapse the current western society we live in. If it can collapse then that leaves a opening for a new group of people to rebuild our society and we can ensure the monsters who run our world right now never see the day of light again.
Accelerate the collapse...so we can rebuild from the ashes

Attached: 1622421020745s.jpg (250x185, 4.05K)

You glow fuck off Any Forums.

I do not think so. In the USA, for example, 300 years from now I see a poor country, inhabited only by Latinos and some blacks, but existing.

>I believe that the struggle for the existence of the white race is lost
I believe you are wrong, I believe the struggle for the existence of the European race is just beginning.

Fuck you. Eu sou o Reif.

Attached: 1653519089839967947233.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

Jews are already working on that, didn't you realize? That is the end goal.
The cause for the white race was already lost when Germany lost ww2.
Now the stakes are much higher, humanity as a whole is in danger, it is some sort of sick fetish for them, they want to end everything that makes us human.

The only peaceful way out would be a country with 100 million whites being created. It doesn't mean that in 3 generations they will drop ideology and allow immigration.

I see you already got your information etched into your skin for easier processing in the camp. Very thoughtful.

What processing in the camp. What, Mohammed?

90% of white women have been vaccinated... it's over

>t. gilipollas

>how to destroy the world
picrel but on a bigger scale

Attached: 1631714020724.jpg (600x600, 61.7K)

good, so we'll rebuild off of the 10% left. POC are all vaxxed in masses. If the vax die off is true that just makes it even better for those of us who survive and rebuild our society. Never vax and just wait

>tattoo
would not suck her dick

it's not a die off but a gene modifying therapy which is going to render most vaccinated people's offspring infertile.

go back to plebbit pls you reek of newfagness

blackest of pills but its too soon. A small island in the northern hemisphere managed to overrun the globe. the population now is 10x that. nothing is over