Why did you do it Any Forums?

You could have saved her, she's dead now because of (you)

Attached: 20220525_184436.jpg (909x909, 124.72K)

not my problem

I couldn't have saved her because guns aren't allowed in schools, ergo I couldn't stop the shooter.

why does this 10 year old look 25? I knew the roastie wall for goblinas was hard but damn.

elementary school kids are that big?

Can I get the house on sale and flip it?

They feed animals growth hormones to make them big and ready to butcher as quickly as possible. You eat said animals. You're ten year old daughter has a D cup.

Fpbp don’t care + nonwhite

You lie about youe kids age then they are phsycially bigger than the rest in sports.

Thus isn't an elementary student wtf

I need to sight in my new AR sights and I doubt that they can be zeroed in at whatever is the distance between my house and the school to shoot the fucker who shot up the school

To stop baby Hitler...I mean welfare goblin

Put my thang down flip it and reverse it.

Premature ageing means they can reproduce faster with more children because half get killed.

she's a big girl

Attached: vein.webm (128x150, 28.75K)

Crisis actor. She glows

Should have ducked and cover. Retarded kid

not white dont care

Great way to turn texas red. Tranny cartel member shoots up fellow beaners like back home

mmm any more of her?

You know members of an ultra violent gang in LA, the Asian Boys, once botched a (bank?) robbery and took everyone in the building hostage. They said, among other things, if cops move in on the building they'll kill everybody. One of them went outside for something, I forget what, but it was planned. When he walked back in a SWAT sniper took a shot at him. They immediately shot all the hostages and started unloading.

I don't remember anyone blaming mental health issues and lax gun laws on that one though.

She's 10 user.

Try tor.

Don't pin glowniggers niggering on me

>hello, my name is Adis Hot / Adis Ivankovic. I'm a balkan yugoslave-türk rapebaby immigrant invader and I MUST rape german children bestial and sadistically to death and I NEVER got caught with it. I destroy lifes of my victims family and I even would never think bad about it, if I would. It is the exact opposite, I feel very strong for that and I like it. I also like homosexuality and incest if the opponents are the ones who suffering till life.
>my criminal türkfather was also in prison for many many years, but he is a good goy and dindu nuffin, just like me! I've learned sooo much from him, masallah. My mothah is also proud of me, of a multiple child rapist of german children. She supports me, loves me and my money from the germans.
>my yugoslave-türk friends are also ALL criminals, and we go further; we wont stop it! "Say, how could you tell?"
>we dont like niggers, gypsys or jews in our homelands because we are the goods. we are not like "those" subhumans.
pic related.

What would pol, you, do if this "object" did this to your children multiple times?

Based bugs