Amongst other things, discussions of WEF at Devos this year have been:

Amongst other things, discussions of WEF at Devos this year have been:
>- "redefining" free speech and human rights (for the worst)
>- a new normal where the pills you take send out a signal that you have taken them
>- a digital passport with an individual carbon footprint tracker

> Proofs:
twitter.com/AndrewLawton/status/1528779966644731906
twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1527521228688445442
twitter.com/max_gagliardi/status/1529069996411916290

I'm not saying the shooting is a false flag, but there are much more important things happening right now that will affect all of our lives. You are unlikely to be affected by a shooting. You are far more likely to end up living in some Dystopian world because of WEF t hough. This shit reminds me of Demolition Man.

Attached: eat ze bugs.jpg (2079x887, 214.58K)

We're at war with our own leaders and they're escalating it as the same pace the economy is collapsing.

If you want to defeat the WEF you need to be on an alternative economic system that doesn't answer to them.
The best system right now is Bitcoin.

Did they give instructions for picrel yet?

Attached: f9bc28e0296e832cbd67e8c337ca5011--seashells-house-design.jpg (700x609, 43.15K)

Hitler's spirit come back please

Holy fucking shit.

hey vaxtards, ready to get schwab-pilled?

kek
just go curse at the ticket machine.
primo ass whipe.

bitcoin's only weakness is the user itself (if he's an idiot) and does not know that schwab and the powers that be want to push surveillance so far and intrusive, that you can not even go online without being digitally tracked without your knowledge. its also why they are not too scared of cryptos, all they have to do is to authenticate every human in their whole new biosecurity paradigm. fancy words, I know, but authentication and no chance to anonymize your access to whatever, is the key tot total power. I call schwab hitler 2.0, even though he has not done open atrocities yet, but he sets the stage for them perfectly. vaxxies hoping for his quick demise might be missing the point. the point is there is no point in participating in experimental high-tech drugs especially waivering your claims and not knowing the ingredients. it is so reckless that I don't want to be part of a society with people who got vaxed, threatened to do so or not, I don't care, adjust your moral compass and grow a pair next life. this was a test and you failed it, you failed your brothers and society at large, and now this crazy fuckstick goes on to redefine what it means to be human, if you had not taken the jab, he would have stopped or delayed his plans and continued with (((gradual and more subtle depravation of mankind)))

Lol carbon footprint theyll factor everything into this carbon foot print. Every day thst goes buy. With WEF participants, all of them, breathing is another day theyve stolen. The lack of fear thats is the current enviroment for the elites is an aberration.

Your carbon footprint "made for the consumer to track" as they say in the video will most likely end up being in the hands of all governments in the world. Let's take it to a new level and say the world is now using a digital currency owned by ZOG, now every transaction you make (for which you will need your digital pass) will be recorded in a database and your social credit score will be partially decided on how you buy. It is already like that in China.

BTC, XMR, LTC

Diversify

I can't see bitcoin as more than a speculation bubble, really on the fence for that one. Is bitcoin ever becoming legal tender in some countries Salvador won't be enough

>I call schwab hitler 2.0
Hitler cared about his nation. This roach doesn't even have a nation.

Just a white german accented proxy for Xi. Chinas takeover needs proxies as sugar for cucked white nations to take its conquering medicine.

It's simple, we gas the kikes. And if they're proxies, then we'll keep gassing them until they run out.

>I'm not saying the shooting is a false flag
You don't really have to say it at this point

Attached: 1652754753606.png (628x615, 342.84K)

Start watching XRP, the only chain doing a talk over there. Fink and blackrock want to push for carbon credit markets. Turns out a big carbon credit exchange is being built on the XRPL. Its called Xange.

Attached: xrpsdg.png (1813x1289, 3.03M)

False flag or not, the attention they are giving it is certainly disproportionate, with the economy going to shit and WEF scheming Bond-level villainy.

Attached: xange.png (600x212, 23.37K)

crypto and bitcoin are trojan horses. Its a test for the new system. Sadly, crypto as we know it has to die before they are reborn controlled via the birth of cbdcs. Stablecoins implosion will lead to regulations, regulations will lead to control.

Important thread! Much more important than the average thread in here today. BUMP again