What's wrong with worshipping Satan?

Why do people on here lose their shit over someone/something being satanic,
like "omg this politician worships le satan exposed!!"
Even if they do, why does it matter? What is the big deal?
The US consitution (as well as all other 1st world countries) guarantees freedom of religion, if someone wants to worship Satan, why shouldn't they be allowed to do so in peace?

Attached: 200722084304-01-satanic-temple-baphomet-statue-2019-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 65.19K)

Religious people feel oppressed even though nobody is interfering with their right to worship.

"yeah, I worship the Evil One, literally Satan incarnate. What's the big deal?"

That's not Satan, it's Baphomet and not even the titty version. Satanists can't to anything right god damn.

maybe it's the human sacrifices?
or maybe it's just because you are a faggot

Nobody like pedo faggots like you, you deserve death.

Well yes, how does me worshipping Satan affect you exactly?
You may disagree philosophically, but another person worshipping what they want doesn't change your life in any form..

Which Satan retard? There are 4 in the bible. Just because something's antithetical to Gods plan doesn't make it "bad" or "evil". Satan doesn't exist, people who are Satanists are just larpers.

>maybe it's the human sacrifices?
There is no concrete proof of this though.
>or maybe it's just because you are a faggot
Again, even if true, not against the law.

>Nobody like pedo faggots like you, you deserve death.
Again, no concrete evidence.

Legion.

>something's antithetical to Gods plan doesn't make it "bad" or "evil"
t. satan

>Beyond good and evil
>The most good

Attached: Baphomet.jpg (440x615, 101.3K)

Because Satan didn't make you. He does everything he can to ruin your life. Why would you worship someone that abuses you? Are you a simp?

it's retarded

Attached: 1579382511470.gif (806x720, 402.09K)

because it makes you post stuff like your OP and also both replies in picrel.

i always imagine some kind of demonic imp behind the UN flags.

Attached: useless_eaters.png (2047x2261, 2.87M)

i have to hand it to you though, i've gotten several memes from your antics, like picrel

Attached: meme energy thread 3-min.png (3032x9813, 2.92M)

notice the flag changes, ending in a UN flag saying "PRAISE MOLOCH", with the same post ID.

Attached: screencapture-scpfoundation-net-scp-089-2022-05-24-16_11_32.png (1190x2127, 489.4K)

you're right a lot of these faggots on here worship secularism and secular thought so they're being hypocritical by crying about satanists ruling the country. Also most of you are agents of satan yourself.

Attached: meme energy thread 5-min (1).png (3774x8353, 3.33M)

yes, it does, especially when that worship involves karmic balancing and the like.

you stay revealing yourself.

Attached: unknown (4).png (662x788, 801.08K)

>but muh fridooms
kill youself faggot

remember, you are the ones who put yourself in the judgement seat.

Attached: trade offer.png (1070x1321, 1.14M)

Uh user all the pedos are in organized Abrahamic religion. Ngmi

>hello, my name is Adis Hot / Adis Ivankovic. I'm a balkan yugoslave-türk rapebaby immigrant invader and I MUST rape german children bestial and sadistically to death and I NEVER got caught with it. I destroy lifes of my victims family and I even would never think bad about it, if I would. It is the exact opposite, I feel very strong for that and I like it. I also like homosexuality and incest if the opponents are the ones who suffering till life.
>my criminal türkfather was also in prison for many many years, but he is a good goy and dindu nuffin, just like me! I've learned sooo much from him, masallah. My mothah is also proud of me, of a multiple child rapist of german children. She supports me, loves me and my money from the germans.
>my yugoslave-türk friends are also ALL criminals, and we go further; we wont stop it! "Say, how could you tell?"
>we dont like niggers, gypsys or jews in our homelands because we are the goods. we are not like "those" subhumans.
pic related.

What would pol, you, do if this "object" did this to your children multiple times?

Attached: monkeychild_rapist.jpg (1024x1024, 177.28K)

Satanists are usually trannies

The concentration of pedos in the church is directly correlated with the increase in leftist infiltrators.

The fact that people don't understand why worshipping Satan is bad...and having leaders that worship Satan is bad...

Well that is why we are living in the end times.

God so far removed from daily thought that people will be shocked when they see what is next.

But I won't be.

Being against the Jewish Demiurge is unfathomably based.
Lucifer the Light Bringer > Yeshua/Yahweh the Heeb

kys kike

Attached: 1588271658667.jpg (4096x4096, 3.91M)

You will burn in hell for all eternity for all the children you abducted, raped and butchered.
You know that's what Satanists do, we know you do, you know we know.

Lmao that’s so demonstrably false you’re only coping by saying such nonsense.

Kys.

>demonstrably false
Prove it's false.

Satanists don't even believe in Satan, cuck.

its another jewish prophecy enabling golem spell, a satanist is no better than a christian or muslim
this abrahamic bullshit is from where the jew draws spiritual devotion to bind to their prophecy and mythos, all abrahamic rooted religions must be purged or the jew will always have a foot in the door

>whats wrong with worshipping a jewish construct

Attached: 55k8q5g7fpg51.jpg (1005x1005, 76.84K)

There will be a time when my briefs also become bras.

The part where you fundamentally oppose Christ

>There is no concrete proof of this though
yes there is

Attached: 1585328727083.png (1332x869, 815.44K)