The worst nations in Europe

The worst nations in Europe

Attached: ukrturk.png (1380x778, 557.93K)

I like both

Of course you do mountainigger

Turkey is not in Europe.Greece should not be in either.

You are not even a real country fag

Bitch yours neither.You think Greece is independent and shit?Just give us more bases,buy more planes and we let you retards exist.

Who the fuck asked you?

You are not even American, just some weirdo

Shut the fuck up mountainigger,you retards are not in it either.

I would add Bongland

We aren't in Europe

Anyone asked you. Considering your flag, I assume you aren't even white and don't belong on this board. Prove us wrong.

Sure buddy,then you are not even greek and I didn't listen to your shitty president beg us in Congress.

you're definitely missing one more, user

Only Turks know or care about this fag

This

Гpызyнoв нaдo гaзифициpoвaть или eбнyть пo тбилиcи ядepкoй, вы хyжe гoвнa

What,you want me to send my white dick here or something?You prove us you are from Tbilisi or some shit I don't know and I don't care either.

Greece should not be included in Europe, Europe, a continent with an ancient Greek name.
Because Hans the janitor at AUDI is more OG and confederate flag user is officially retarded

The reason I care is just like that retard Zelensky they stand up and give claps for your faggot president to and that made me fucking mad.

>I assume you aren't even white and don't belong on this board
>379477440 types reply in vodka runes
Like clockwork.

My Turk friend, the average American has never watched a Congress session. Just give it up, you heard of it in CNN Turk. If you are offended by my post, well you are stil better than Ukrainians.

Send a pic of your hand with timestamp fucking faggot.

>Turkey
>Europe

One has a somewhat working economy and other one indebted to German

Attached: 51a.gif (500x734, 16.8K)

;-) I can feel your buttpain loser

Attached: 1653511932378.png (1569x1263, 102.7K)

Come and try it. Go ahead, do it. You simply can't do anything.

That would be germany and scandinavian countries

>says this while celebrating independence from Poland
aren't you a pathetic faggot?

At this point I already assume they are paid shill. With standard russian payment of getting raped with exhaust pipe biweekly.

My Greek retard,I watch it on youtube like 3 minutes and I really don't care about your shitty countries.I just hate Nato and wasting our tax money thats all.Well you guys are not better than ukrainians,clearly.
Fuck all kind of CNN bullshits btw

>The worst nations in Europe
Turkey is Asia Minor.