IMMIGRANTS ATTACK SWEDISH WOMAN

>An immigrant gang abuses a lone Swedish girl by punching her in the head.

>The perpetrators shout: "kill her wallah, fuck her ribs and stomp her ribs."

>They came here and escaped war and oppression. They thank you for abusing a girl. The pigs do not belong in Sweden!

twitter.com/farbodjalali/status/1529149069570056192

Attached: swedistan187.webm (320x482, 1.68M)

mmmm, could be a troon.

Whites deserve this if they are going to continue to be such spineless, pathetic fucking cattle.

Stand up for yourselves or get raped into the dirt. I genuinely dont care anymore.

based

>walk by
>see this happen
>"shit, should I try and help her?"
>"meh, she probably voted for this"
>walk away

Good. Sweden is not her country anymore.

I pray for the day that white people relinquish the guilt that keeps them in passivity in the face of abuse. First and foremost, it is the states and institutions that penalize resistance. That is where solutions must be sought.

this

she voted for it, let her rot in it

I just love how all these yurpoors are bitching about "america" while shit like this is happening to their own country.

Lead us, Hitler II (unironically).

I don't get it. Why don't normies see a problem with this?

Attached: areyawinningmom.jpg (800x800, 45.3K)

so your just gonna ignore the anarcho-tyranny where white people are hyper punished for violence meanwhile non-whites can shoot up a daycare and be out on bail that night

KILL ALL MUSLIM VERMIN

CLEANSE THE LAND THE WORLD OVER OF THESE PEDOPHILE WORSHIPPING SUBHUMAN ROACHS

HOLY SHIT I HATE MUSLIMS I WOULD LITERALLY GIVE ANYTHING FOR A LIFETIME APPOINTMENT OF FULL TIME SANDNIGGER GASSER

HATE HATE HATE

spbp, especially white women

If her father gave her a smack once in a while she'd still have her bone structure in tact. Thinking women know what to do with their freedom is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. They're literally retarded user. Giving them what they want is like feeding your children catsup. This is your fault coward.

so this is the cultural enrichment merkel was talking about

deserved.
she was probably some bigot racist, there is no place for people like her in Sweden

no es mi problema

Attached: refugees.png (698x379, 597.23K)

toll not paid in full yet

Attached: 1632090366317.png (231x313, 194.74K)

>19 februari 2020

part and parcel

It's that we're richer, better off than them. I think we have our own drive for equality, which works within a race, but not between races as we've seen. It will be hard to handle, to work around. Unfortunately it's not something that just disproving the Holocaust will fix.

Reminder that sandniggers control more land than all of China

Swedistan is not Europe.

>An immigrant gang
Where are these Immigrants from?

not my problem

Attached: tibbett.jpg (1115x663, 114.23K)

wait what

Even more reason for you cucked faggot slaves to start killing and terrorizing this society.

Youre just proving my point even more.

Odds that the Sw*dish w*man is gonna continue voting for more shitskins and will still call anyone even slightly right-leaning a nazi?

Attached: swedistan49.webm (626x1080, 2.95M)

haha ! open that border now wider , let all in .
all humans the same , all made in a 3D printer , all 100% same hahahaha im lovin it

>Woman alone in the streets
Deserved, where's her chaperone?

Holy fucking cringe

Good for her now she learn what is the future of swedistan

This

Unironicaly aquafresh user nailed it. Accelarate

Attached: IMG-20220212-WA0000.jpg (673x684, 64.69K)

Burn the coal pay the toll. Now its turn for their Swen boyfriend to show them his pucci. You Danes are not much better. You have welcomed many mohamedans and niggers in past years as well. Dunno why nordics invite so many nonwhites into their country.

From this point onwards women who are out unaccompanied are up for the taking.

lol muslims are just a jews tools to try invade Europe and to destroy white master race low iq retards. You believe in false jews masonic abrahamist desert cults for mind slave

Många sådana fall - se bara twittertråden