I know this steak doesn't exist

But ignorance is bliss.

So, I've been struggling a lot here lately with Christianity. I know it's bullshit. And I know about the lies of the Jews. But at the same time I'm stuck in my parents house and they are Mega Christcucks who freak out if I even miss a single sermon or Bible class.

I started going back to church after seven years of knowing the truth. In a moment of weakness I turned back to Jewish slavery because I still live with these parents. And every time I go to Church all I can think of is this scene from the Matrix.

And I know there's very little chance of me finding a decent place in the shit hole town I live in. The economy crashing and the plandemic have also made this issue even worse. I finally have a decent job after about 5 years of NEETDOM. But I just have no idea about where to even start looking for a place of my own.

Do any of you anons have any advice on how to find a place of your own?

Attached: JaggedGiantBufflehead-max-14mb.gif (500x268, 3.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just get a job user. Consider pretending you are not a massive fedora neckbeard; other people appreciate if you can at least pretend to respect their religion.

>I know it's bullshit.
False.

>user thinks he knows the truth
Ironically your parent are right. You’ve not come full circle yet.
More life experience is required.

>just get a job
He just said he got one lmao. We are such a 3rd world country just getting any job won't earn us enough to get our own house.

>I know it's bullshit but not really
Kys

>when in Judea
Who cares really?

I do have a job. The issue is finding a place of my own. Guess I'll just have to jump head first into that shit. Just asking if anyone has any advice on finding a place or owning property. I have no issue with other people being religious. And I myself am not an atheist. I just can't possibly believe in any of the Abrahamic religions anymore. It's simply just theological enslavement and I can't take it anymore.

>In a moment of weakness I turned back to Jewish slavery
Christ hated what the jews had become. Jews literally REEEEE'd the Romans into nailing him to a cross because he spoke against jewish tricks at every opportunity.

Nah dude, my parents can't look up or agree with certain facts without being threatened with eternal Hellfire. I think they are the ones who need to do more research. But they won't do more research, because the Jew-laid is much too strong.

But Saul of Tarsus had your best interest in mind when he told you that circumcising your mind is a good thing? And Jesus had your best interest in mind when he told you that the very thought of adultery would send you to an eternal lake of Hellfire?

It's not bullshit. But neither is it history. You have to see the value in Christianity for what it is. The system that shaped the history of the western world. Remember the Truth in Jesus words do not come from divinity, but if it's own merit. Do throw the baby out with the bath water.

>Don't throw the baby out ...

what type of medication are you on for your adhd?

>Truth in Jesus words do not come from divinity, but if it's own merit
What merits are those exactly?

>He just said he got one lmao.
>lmao
what was so funny about it?
Okay got it. I guess your best option is renting a place, consider buying your own stuff first before moving.

>A Prophet Without Honor
6 Jesus left there and went to his hometown, accompanied by his disciples. 2 When the Sabbath came, he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were amazed.

“Where did this man get these things?” they asked. “What’s this wisdom that has been given him? What are these remarkable miracles he is performing? 3 Isn’t this the carpenter? Isn’t this Mary’s son and the brother of James, Joseph,[a] Judas and Simon? Aren’t his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him.

4 Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home.” 5 He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them. 6 He was amazed at their lack of faith.

Attached: 1653352916357.jpg (184x184, 6.75K)

I think you've spent too much time consuming Any Forums shill threads. Keep in mind that Christians used to wage Holy Wars on their enemies for over a thousand years. They never liked Jews and it's only in the past half century or so that kikes subverted Christianity to destroy it from within.

For a Great example see the sermon on the Mount. But to give a few gems:
Render unto ceaser.
The Master and slave parable
He who is without sin
Taking upon himself the collective sins of humanity as a sacrifice....the lesson of selflessness. And the best by far was kicking the merchants out of the Temple.

It's funny how the older I get, the more experience I accumulate in life and the more I see and understand the world around me, I realize that not only God is real but how bible speaks the truth, Jesus and the prohets were completely right about everything

Attached: 1595259462318.jpg (540x540, 52.63K)

>For a Great example see the sermon on the Mount.
Bible right cuz Bible says so isn't merit

The truth is you don't know you sound like an edgelord looking for attention. Hoping the Jesus wasn't real, and you being a failure is not your fault but society.

How about you start acting like a man and get to work, stop being a loser get on your knees, and ask Lord Jesus to forgive you. To humble your heart and forgive you of your wicked heart.

>A Prophet Without Honor
6 Jesus left there and went to his hometown, accompanied by his disciples. 2 When the Sabbath came, he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were amazed.

“Where did this man get these things?” they asked. “What’s this wisdom that has been given him? What are these remarkable miracles he is performing? 3 Isn’t this the carpenter? Isn’t this Mary’s son and the brother of James, Joseph,[a] Judas and Simon? Aren’t his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him.

4 Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home.” 5 He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them. 6 He was amazed at their lack of faith.

Attached: 1653353021546.jpg (474x464, 24.61K)

You should still be able to find land for $1-3k / acre, but you'll probably ahve to buy 10+ acres. You can build a cabin in a month for nothing with a wood stove, and that sounds masculinely based

That is not what I said. When Jesus draws the comparison between the Master and slave and claims that one cannot exist without the other. And that as slave is bound to Master so master is bound to The slave.

This Is true, based on it's own merit, As that is how slavery works retard. That is my point.

sabotage their marriage

>Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand
30 The apostles gathered around Jesus and reported to him all they had done and taught. 31 Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, “Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest.”

32 So they went away by themselves in a boat to a solitary place. 33 But many who saw them leaving recognized them and ran on foot from all the towns and got there ahead of them. 34 When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So he began teaching them many things.

35 By this time it was late in the day, so his disciples came to him. “This is a remote place,” they said, “and it’s already very late. 36 Send the people away so that they can go to the surrounding countryside and villages and buy themselves something to eat.”

37 But he answered, “You give them something to eat.”

They said to him, “That would take more than half a year’s wages[e]! Are we to go and spend that much on bread and give it to them to eat?”

38 “How many loaves do you have?” he asked. “Go and see.”

When they found out, they said, “Five—and two fish.”

39 Then Jesus directed them to have all the people sit down in groups on the green grass. 40 So they sat down in groups of hundreds and fifties. 41 Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to his disciples to distribute to the people. He also divided the two fish among them all. 42 They all ate and were satisfied, 43 and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces of bread and fish. 44 The number of the men who had eaten was five thousand.

So you agree that Jesus did in fact agree that slavery was a good thing? Yet you don't think that Christianity was created to enslave the Goyim masses?
Interesting.

>gets told to see something
>doesn't actually see it
>posts anyways
Why are retards like this?

>That is not what I said
That's what you demonstrated

>Jesus Walks on the Water
45 Immediately Jesus made his disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to Bethsaida, while he dismissed the crowd. 46 After leaving them, he went up on a mountainside to pray.

47 Later that night, the boat was in the middle of the lake, and he was alone on land. 48 He saw the disciples straining at the oars, because the wind was against them. Shortly before dawn he went out to them, walking on the lake. He was about to pass by them, 49 but when they saw him walking on the lake, they thought he was a ghost. They cried out, 50 because they all saw him and were terrified.

Immediately he spoke to them and said, “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.” 51 Then he climbed into the boat with them, and the wind died down. They were completely amazed, 52 for they had not understood about the loaves; their hearts were hardened.

53 When they had crossed over, they landed at Gennesaret and anchored there. 54 As soon as they got out of the boat, people recognized Jesus. 55 They ran throughout that whole region and carried the sick on mats to wherever they heard he was. 56 And wherever he went—into villages, towns or countryside—they placed the sick in the marketplaces. They begged him to let them touch even the edge of his cloak, and all who touched it were healed.

Attached: 1653272081905.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>and the cow jumped over the moon
Mother Goose Nursery Ryhmes

Damn! One digit off!
But, they are indeed too old for that shit and I love them too much to do something like that.

>muh edgy atheism
You have much to learn zoomer faggot

>>gets told to see something
Nope
>>doesn't actually see it
To you
>Why are retards like this?
Why don't you have any merit?

>Just asking if anyone has any advice on finding a place or owning property
Acquire physical silver and tell everyone else to do it too. Exchange it for a home when you saved enough of it.
Look at the chart, look what happened in the 70's, I'm sure you know what's happening now is very similar to that period.

Attached: homes-priced-in-silver.png (1046x914, 105.2K)

wrong.
here is litteral proof of christ for anyone who wants it. read the bible afterwords.

shroud of turin
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames

proof satan runs the world from both sides, both dark and light.
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8

i highly reccomend all of alexandras videos. remember, if you seek god and pray, and search with all your heart and soul, you WILL find god and christ. you have to make the first move.

Attached: jesusshroudb.png (1292x8757, 1.39M)