Self-identified republicans are being blue-pilled after the Texas school shooting

Self-identified republicans are being blue-pilled after the Texas school shooting

Attached: D43651CB-DF28-4589-ACE8-66A94CB9370C.jpg (750x888, 215.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/Custody/comments/qt3kjg/al_child_support_calculations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This so much this, but seriously guys we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Weak idiot joins them to make us stronger and them weaker. Awesome

>usual-candidate-8391
more like usual suspect, wrap this thread up boys, it's done.

Attached: download (2).jpg (226x223, 10.21K)

>bots are posting things
wow

Attached: 161634574259309.jpg (600x600, 67.55K)

two more weeks r*ddit

I am LITERALLY shaking. We need to stop the guns!

Attached: 0C751D17-0D06-4127-A5D4-5D69641C3DFD.gif (320x180, 1.75M)

Obviously fake. If they owned guns, they'd know we already do background checks. Next shill.

Attached: tenor (21).gif (220x313, 833.51K)

It's funny how many "pro life" Cumservatives don't care when actual kids are killed.

anyone who posts on reddit is a faggot and so are you

>User name-name-number.
>Thinking its authentic.
Lol. Lmao.

Attached: 1652893843832.jpg (228x309, 15.36K)

Will Democrats dancing on kids' graves bring women into the fold? Perhaps. Will it make me hate Democrats more than I already do? Doubtful.

I had to get a background check every time I bought a gun

I actually put A LOT of the blame on the people who sold a freakish-looking Mexican tranny teen the weapons in the first place. Gun store employees have a basic moral responsibility NOT to sell weapons to evil, freakish-looking abominations.

Kek

Ok

>background checks
He was a neet highschool dropout, what would background checks do besides the "HELLO FELLOW REPUBLICANS, DON'T YOU THINK WE SHOULD BAN ALL THE GUNS?" shit on red dit.

Check the post history it's literally a divorced roastie

>throwaway
>physically ill, literally shaking
>ALL CAPS!!!
This person has never voted republican in their life.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Despite his Jewish faith, I actually agree with him on this. As a proud authoritarian White nationalist, we need to protect our White children from trannies that have guns. While we all want to gas the trannies, sadly gas chambers are illegal and we’re at least five years away from a total NatSoc takeover. Thus, in the interim, we should restrict kikes and trannies of having weapons that well-meaning Whites in law enforcement should be limited to having.

former democrat here. after seeing president biden destroy the economy and afghanistan and after having seen democrats support the grooming of children i have finally decided that i am on the trump train

Im pro 2A and have no problem with background checks

Then everybody clapped and he received Reddit gold.

Fake

This is how they stole guns in the UK from the people. They manufactured hysteria and used it to push legislation
Now British are being genocided in their country.

It's not my kids getting shot. Want them safe from school shootings? Homeschool them.

Kys

And then everyone clapped.

Uh-huh

I'm sure this person is exactly what they describe themself as and not some faggot larping online

Obvious bot thread is obvious

>OH NO!!!!!! MY CHILD THAT I LET THE CORRUPT STATE RAISE WAS KILLED BY A PRODUCT OF THE SAME SYSTEM!!!!!!!! WHO COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS?!?!?!?!?

Always check reddit profiles for 3m, 8m or 11m old accounts doing the posting.

>I'm a gun toting Republican.
>THE BARE MINIMUM!

Yeah, if you're going to write fan fiction maybe think about how much it makes sense for a gun toting Republican to autistically scream your talking points.

Attached: Autistic Screeching.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

so how did a discord tranny get a gun?

Lying is a sin

I fucking hate reddit culture. The false piety, the virtue signaling, the dad level puns they think are super witty. Someone needs to nuke this headquarters.

Bots trying to pull some group behavior

If the end goal of Democrats wasnt complete disarmament, Dianne Feinstein has said as much, you could discuss practical solutions. But you cannot compromise with people who are working to utterly destroy you.

Attached: 20220525_173947.jpg (720x232, 105.78K)

trump is a faggot too, if you vote at all you're jsut a pussy who can't make himself fight, i want shit to get so bad people like you have the violent feelings i do every day because i'm so fucking under control i won't do shit until we're all ready. i'm getting old, you zoomer queers need to get them balls to drop so you can join me over here in "kill the bad guys" land

It's a wammen
old.reddit.com/r/Custody/comments/qt3kjg/al_child_support_calculations/
>Context: The father and I were never married. He filed for sole custody of our child this past summer.

literally a liberal jewish karma-farming bot

This is what redpilling actually looks like

i prefer staying here in reality land

He got them from the feds. His grandfather even said he couldn't drive and was a broke kid, so how did he purchase and train on two expensive rifles?

My four year old put down his news paper and had a chat with me, I understand the gun lobby must be defeated now.

I'm a self-identified Democrat and I'm buying guns.

>requiring background checks
This dude never bought a gun before, its almost LIKE WE HAVE THOSE

Who said they don't care? Now what's funny is it was a liberal troon who did the killings

Stole heis grandmas money you dumb idiot.

hello fellow republican gun owners i too am horrified by by the current school shooting if only we had a leader like jacinda who knows machine guns have no place in the hands of civilians