POLAND HATE THREAD

I've never encountered a more retarted nation, these bulb-heads are ruining everyone's /pol experience.

It's amazing how this nation survived through history, there isn't a single fucking brain cell in their heads, no common sense for logic.

UK / France / Germany anons, most of their immigration population is in your countries, how does it feel to live with these fucktards?

Attached: poljaci ciste wc.jpg (987x653, 219.92K)

fk all those retarded toilet cleaners !!!
fkin subhuman scum working in their warehouses thinking theirn nation amounts to anything

Oh finally, a smart Polcuck!
I gotta screenshot this!

Poles are emotional and overly moralistic but they're not bad people and far from the worst people on Any Forums. I'd rather deal with a few thickheaded polaks than Spics posting under the American flag or Turks posting under any flag.

>t. Russian Nazi memeflag coward
Fuck off, Russian Nazis are not welcome here.

The reason why current Poland is so incredibly shit is because during history it was the place that ended up usually having to face several stronger nations all at once alone, which always ended up with Poland severely fucked over, and once even erased. Kinda hard to have a functioning society with reasonable people when all you knew for most of your history is constantly getting knocked down a peg by forces out of your control and getting either stabbed in the front by people you wouldn't expect or stabbed in the back by people you've put your trust into.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
> NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
> NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
> NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Russia hate thread

Attached: 1651052386468.png (623x983, 695.7K)

It's time to become the bully. Attack Ukraine

>another jew Israeli meme flag creating trash threads again
In all fields

poland is european pakistan

Shut up New Pakistan.

Don't worry, we are going to end you once and for all next time.

Pipe down Mehmet

Attached: 1646234999117.jpg (1200x900, 167.94K)

stfu achmed.

every pole i've ever met has been sound, they are welcome here

Polandbros, it seems our superiority has lead to some controversy

Attached: cb70ed90a9c04945878ee238677ca9f1.jpg (1920x1080, 132.74K)

inshalah!

Go back

When you try to encircle three times an army, but you end up being one almost encircled all along.

I kek from the shills, they will never make me side with commies, I will fucking live as a capitalist till I die.

Attached: 1652539466021s.jpg (225x250, 4.22K)

Kek

>superiority
don't lie to your self user...

Polish whores are the best in the world.

Please, stop profaning my flag and start using a memeflag you massive faggot

They are the rudest, angriest and most pretentious people of all immigrants.