They're going to set off a nuke as a last resort

They've overplayed their hand and more people than ever are waking up. They will use nukes as a last resort to cover up their worldwide depopulation agenda.

I've had dreams about this and I'm sure you have too.

Attached: nuke.jpg (600x753, 60.19K)

Yup

I’ve had the dreams also Mason. I just wish we could be vaporized with good American made nuclear bombs and not the dirty Russian ones.

I'm ready for life after limited nuclear exchanges. I would recommend dying before skindrinkers come however.

Yeah. I had a nuclear apocalypse dream not long ago. Could be fear mongering we see every day

Everything will be different after July 22.

Yeah, no shit. Us joining NATO is a clear indication where things are going. WEF jews / EU jews know very well what will happend to them in the future, they also know that they won't succeed with their judeo-bolshevism 2.0, so what left is there but war? This was always the failsafe, and they've known it's over for a while now. Get ready for another whole burnt offering

good

Attached: comfy guy.jpg (962x642, 125K)

Checked. What happens 08-22?

Yeah, we know.
Keep out of the cities.

Chronic exposure to radiation fallout has the exact same outcomes as vaccine injury.

russia is about default on its debt (as a result of us imposed measures) so its possible that whatever ills russians experience as a result of that can and will be channeled and magnified by the kremlin to introduce a doomsday tier escalation of violence in the general public. if a nuke goes off, they'll immediately retaliate.

>just two weeks, goy

Nukes don't exist.

2 more weeks!

I feel like nukes were always the plan. Would explain why they were buying up bunkers before this Covid bullshit started.

Checked. Good.

The bunkers are due to the zombies, not Nukes, and without irony.

Nice album

Checked.

Attached: two_weeks.gif (370x200, 540.08K)

>I've had dreams about this and I'm sure you have too.
Ive been having trouble shaking off a dream I had recently like this. It wasn't a normal dream. Normally my dreams are vaguely black and white, if people talk it's like you would imagine someone talk in your head, etc.
This time it was all sensory, no real visuals (almost like I had my eyes closed). Started with feeling an orange glow to my right side. Then a distant rumbling, and sudden shaking and fear. Then people screaming and a woman (neighbor?) screaming something like "my god my god". This wasn't like imagining people screaming, I was actually hearing it. I think I was injured somewhere below, thinking about wanting to see my mother. Then I woke up.
I looked up later and the window to my right that I normally sit by is in the general direction of a military base (about 30 miles). Take with that what you will.

They have pretty large bombs, but I don't believe in nukes anymore.

This. It will help explain all the cancers in the coming decades.