What the deal with this place?

I’m sure I’ll be ignored but why is this board obsessed with Jewish trickery and falling for it? Also why the fuck are fuck e celebs being obsessed over? What happened to you guys?

Attached: 08223A94-14CD-43C7-BC4F-2BA48CBFC75B.jpg (264x191, 7.95K)

It's the last place on Earth where you can freely call out the jews on their deceptions and openly discuss these matters

What's not to get, fed faggot newfriend

I’ve been here awhile I’m more or less saying most of you fall for the Jew shit and are currently stroking cock mentally over some faggot who is a “celebrity” who is a fat fuck that’s friends with a complete faggot named nick

Go back faggot

Also it isn’t political so where are the shitty jannies

You first YouTube dick sucker

Ecelebs and their tasteless drones shill themselves. As for the rest - welcome to Any Forums, enjoy your stay. You're at step 1.

I’ve been here like 6 years but I guess still a newfag

it's a "meta thread" discussing the state of the board, he mentions jews and political "ecelebs". This is on topic...

The trial is very funny and you are honestly missing out.
So unless you are going to blow up the federal buildings and kill every jew on earth, then i suggest you join us in this kino trial kek

Attached: 1653414532126.webm (1918x888, 2.11M)

He’s not good at all good at it though and everyone is sucking cock over a beating that’s funny at first but is pointless in the end. Fuck you

Trial is funny but I don’t care for pedo Hollywood faggots

Ki ki ki
Ma ma ma

>american red vs blue politics
>ecelebs
>humour threads
>all generals
>racebaiting
>obvious bait
All shills, bots or people who think it's funny to 'troll' a board. Those who reply are either the above or low iq americans

Nigger who cares? You don't watch funny videos? You don't watch netflix? I'm willing to bet you pay for a subscription of this kind of shit.

>faggot having to put his height to feel better about his virginity
I’ll pass

>watches Netflix
Ok pedo

Don't watch that shit. Ukraine is heating up again. What's underneath those holdouts?

>Projection
I'm proud to say i have never watched netflix nor have i watched anything made by that shit.

Ki ki ki
Ma ma ma

I don't care.

Ukraine is what I thought this board would be more interested in but faggy shills I guess and newerfags than me run this board now

nice trips satan, but i haven't watched a single minute of this. What is to be gained from it except maybe being able to engage in conversation with normie coworkers.

Then why post? You clearly do then

He posted because it is his liberty as an user to do so, user.

As i said, you guys are missing out a lot kek

I'm just telling you that I literally just don't care. At all.

Come and get me Halloween user I hate this world and life anyway

Attached: B8A81965-5B81-4CDA-B73E-6F4CD48E7792.jpg (186x271, 4.92K)

First of all you keep getting those digits and replying to what apparently you don’t care about. I think you are a failed bot

nigger, we don't fall for it.
this board is unironically up to 90% k*kes in the ban-guns and monkeypox bullshit threats
they even have whole "discussions" to make it look like it's real (oldfag) anons.

Attached: 1604072558020.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

92% israeli bots, 7% american democrats, 1% pol

Clearly you haven't been here awhile if you still can't filter out shill threads and replies. But if you're just mad at the overwhelming amount, then I'm with you