Fact:

Gun owners = Murderers

Attached: 1653510466637.jpg (1168x1316, 147.72K)

Niggers = tongue my anus

OK fine come and take them

Ar 15s will exist so long as Dean and his ilk exist

Never reply to slide threads
Identify and avoid

anti gun zog bot thread #53,892

Attached: 22a256ba5286d2edf5939b3b884f9144e3ee13ed036a744eb6580f79c1ef24ae_1.jpg (888x886, 93.31K)

>when they wrote the constitution
They didn't, that's why they amended it to the constitution later.

Fine, I'll sell you "all" my guns for the small price of $500,000.

So I can own all my other 5.56 guns, just not the ones that look scary?

My ancestor is a founder.

Therefore, a Freemason, who ironically are behind all school shootings, New World takeover, and the end of humanity.

Bite me.

I'm a gun owner. The Founding Fathers didn't anticipate globohomo to absolutely fuck everything up. Also, fuck you.

Another political whore shilling for a gun grab. I guarantee you if your teachers had logical firearms training, that faggot spic troon would have had his brain emptied into the gutter. But no. You want to talk about protecting kids without actually protecting them.

AR-15s are unironically worth more than children's lives

Attached: gun control redpills.png (996x4268, 3.16M)

>noooo our sacrifices dont work if the innocence is outside of the womb!!!

Soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/walk-the-way
Where were the glow niggers at? Shilling Any Forums and grooming kids on discord.

Our founding fathers would have executed people who did this kind of shit no questions asked. Bet that would put a big hinderance in this shit happening

just go and take them. forcefully.

Dude the founders dealt with literal rebellions where millions died and still upheald the 2nd amendment

When I was in high school it was a common thing to see hunting rifles in the window racks of the pickup trucks in the school parking lot.
No school shootings back then.
Bullies bullied.
Faggots got their asses kicked.
Sluts were easy and no one married them.
No one had any trouble defining what a woman was.
This is not a gun problem.
This is a society problem.

Attached: every time.png (1159x1411, 770.6K)

Civilians having guns is why the country of Ukraine still exists.

Those poor kids' teacher should have come to school looking like this!

Attached: 132735-amateur-babe-posing-naked-with-machine-gun.jpg (1197x1581, 191.66K)

>Founders who lived in age of pirates and bandits and Native American raids and revolution never thought people would use guns to kill

"Will not be infringed"
tyrannical government?

You would be within your constitutional rights to stop this government using the 2nd amendment, right?

Luckily the founders left a way for the future to adjust the Constitution. All you have to do is repeal the 2nd amendment. Why do Dems hate Democracy so much?

>Phillips was born to [Mother] and [Father]
I thought republicans want this. Was I wrong?

They will and you’ll do nothing. They took the election you did nothing. The room the the Jan 6th guys and threw them in a whole and you are powerless. They will make your guns illegal and the cops will come and you’ll do nothing.

My ar is worth more

The founders would actually use the guns for something else than shooting up schools, like abolishing the Federal Reserve Bank, the IRS, and other (((institutions))).

Fun thing guns are the harder they are to get legally the easier they become to get illegally

This. We used to execute people for stealing horses.

I remember when the biggest anti-gun legislator in California got caught by the Feds selling guns on the black market.

Attached: gun_control_NOW.jpg (640x640, 74.77K)

>Fellow white people

Attached: Those called jews are Edom.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

False witness. Never fails.

Attached: gun_nuts.jpg (1080x1108, 244.13K)

true

I need 40 billion in funds before I'll consider giving up my inalienable right to self protection.

>if great, great. great, great gandpappy were here blah blah
jhc. are these people grown in tubes?

>threw them in a whole
We don't take retards seriously around here. Sorry retard.