What are the political impacts of not sharing?

For those who don't want to click the link a parent asks 10 kids to share pizza/other food. All the white kids happily share. The two black kids don't.

tiktok.com/@doughertydozen/video/7070320548970007854?_t=8Sc9sP6fy5C&_r=1

Attached: SHARING.png (434x597, 532.55K)

>10 kids
>1 nigger
>nigger refuses
saved you a click

Attached: 1642213459474.webm (576x1024, 1.46M)

imagine the type of narccisist you'd have to be to get 8 kids, let alone adopt two niglets ontop of that.

wait she has ten kids plus 2 nigs? im confused. what even is this family?

2 nigs actually

Probably christcucks. They love to adopt token niggers

A lot of adoptive parents adopt a LOT of kids, often of varying ages, and seemingly always have kids growing up and leaving home. Not actually a bad system for the most part, most of the time the adopted kids grow up pretty well in my experience.

Thought they were the same nigger. They look all alike.

A typical modern white family. When Any Forums says that whites need to come together, these are the majority of whites out there and they're not going to listen to pol lol.

the fattest white kid points out there's a whole pizza and doesnt want to share either

fat

Attached: EttahN8XIAI7Iu2.jpg (779x627, 52.55K)

>why do niggers do thing
Because they are niggers. Just like how 90% of mass shooters are niggers.

Attached: Polish_20220515_001145636.png (1073x2072, 3.83M)

This isn't typical at all. Its more typical for couples to only have 1-3 kids these days.

They're all foster kids right? Whites usually lose their kids for wrongthink with a messy house, niggers get they kids taken when the revolving series of boyfriends consistently abuse the child until even doctors and the state can't pretend it isn't happening.

He used logic. Unlike the black kid who said "I'm eating it right now. Oh so I can have it later after it's been digested into literal shit? Thanks. But he didn't mean it that way literally of course, he's just very stupid and doesn't speak logically.

Its the opposite. Kids require sacrifice. Avoiding that burden is narcissistic. You fucking retard.

n

He never says no, he just logically points out there is more, uneaten pizza that they could have. The feral baboons, especially that second one, just snap "no." It's such a strong statement on the differences between humans and niggers, that the TikTok person taking the vid probably didn't even notice it.

Lots of bright eyed smiling white kids say “sure”.

Two niggermonkeys completely covered in filth say “AYO BITCH NAH FR FR”.

I’m shocked.

The comments are disabled kek

Attached: 1653509951057.gif (2000x1000, 328.85K)

This would be true but white families that adopt black kids are universally narcissists.

That's simultaneously the biggest strength and weakness of whites, it's kind of sad if you think about it.

The mother that is filming, is she a coalburner/mudshark, or is she a pathological altruist that adopted those niglets?

Its a sad state of affairs when people will harp on the one incel who kills like 10 people if he's white or the jew-owned media claims he had somewhat right-leaning political opinions while ignoring the thousands killed each year by their precious niggers and spics. I'm flabbergasted at how stupid feelers are sometimes.

Attached: 1643768875473.png (357x320, 10.58K)

Attached: Untitled.png (2812x1566, 1M)

All four of my kids have always shared without even prompting. If they're having cookies, they'll eat one and try to get me and their siblings to have one too. Nobody even taught them to do that

Attached: 1651697086235.png (600x600, 248.55K)

Sharing what with whom? Your soul with momo? As in gramar school, Mo means word and momo sounds the nono alarm. HALLO?? THE MACHINE TOOK OVER