Rupublicans think a piece of paper is what's stopping the government from taking their guns away violently

>Rupublicans think a piece of paper is what's stopping the government from taking their guns away violently
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: shutterstock_296793953-4096x2731.jpg (1200x800, 171.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My gun will stop you
N
I
G
G
E
R

Obviously not, it's the guns

never heard of it

/thread

you have never and will not ever do shit. what a lame joke you are. sad.

Attached: 8D07F7B3-CC16-4E31-8EAD-7D54B747F475.jpg (720x707, 99.93K)

our guns are stopping them from taking our guns

Attached: 1653447200575-min.jpg (2400x2400, 806.81K)

>Your 1 cucked ar15 vs a predator missle
You don't stand a chance

> 2022
> muh cohenstitution

Babies don’t kill themselves, liberal women do. How many babies were killed last year?

You will give away your gun, how much more kids do they need to kill?

No, I think me shooting my guns at government footsoldiers and enevitably politicians is going to stop them. Molon labe.

No, the guns are what's keeping the jews from taking the guns.

You do realize you get to do that exactly once, right? The first time you try to use the military or even armored police to enforce even a semi-auto rifle ban, you will win that fight, and it will result in a civil war that you will fucking lose.

Tell that to the taliban

Attached: 1651112310916.png (342x474, 81.14K)

The second amendment exists to protect the rest of it.

Attached: 1652874603724.jpg (540x960, 66.4K)

Do you have monkey pox? I heard it’s ravaging the gay male population.

Pic Rel laughs at your predator dilater

Attached: 099F30A7-08B6-4FB4-9A12-3217940F2545.jpg (730x1230, 487.4K)

Attached: 1653434664271.jpg (602x602, 35.05K)

I mean if it's more spics, I don't really care. But more importantly, the failure here was on the part of the police and security, who let this scrawny tranny run around completely unhampered.

Demonrats think the government will actually do anything

All of them.

They will have big problems if the start bombing civilians

Attached: 1651369390578m.jpg (989x1024, 136.92K)

>t. Lefty who thinks using Predator drones on American citizens wouldn't immediately result in VIPs, politicians, celebrities and general lefty normies being slaughtered in every single state around the country
I fucking hate you faggots so much. You've never even held a firearm before, but you'll hold a bullet before you die.

My gawd given rights! We're all equal under yahweh!
>niggers spics and women vote their rights away

this. OP is a fucking retard onions kike

the paper prevents them from taking away the guns legally. the guns prevents themselves from being taken by force

Actually it's the guns we all have

Be careful. They like putting bullet shaped like objects in their holes.

Thread/

Attached: 951279B6-3E9F-4D2A-9BCF-A7C95B27AE3D.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

the last time you tried a bunch of feds were shot
you'll never take shit

Why do lefties think they are the guardians of the constitution when they have no idea what it actually contains? Lefties have some stupid idea of what the constitution is and to them it "enshrines their beliefs" which have nothing to do with the constitution.

That looks fun. Effective. Might need a casing deflector.

They're brainwashed NPC faggots who are a waste of resources. They should all be killed. Every last one.

Here, I'll say it in their language so these faggots lurking here can understand:

KILL *CLAP* ALL *CLAP* LIBERALS *CLAP* EVERY *CLAP* SINGLE *CLAP* ONE *CLAP*

I dunno, user it's proving remarkably effective at taking abortion access away from half the country while the pro-Abortion party is supposedly in power.

a few more than the number of children killed in school shootings, i'd assume. like maybe a million more?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn
Most people don't understand how the Constitution is meant to work because the commerce power has been interpreted to encompass pretty much every activity you could think of in a modern urban environment. They think that Federal government intervention and constant intrusion into everyday life is simply how problems get solved.

Good one.

Attached: 1648953284754.jpg (433x411, 17.32K)

>guns kill people
>use legit military weaponry to kill more Americans.
Do you even try to think shit through before you post it? Seriously, how fucking retarded are you?

They really do deserve to die desu.

>you exist because people pay you part of the money that they earn
>your workers and warriors that you need to accomplish literally anything all have relatives within that group of people
>all of those people also have guns
>"hmmmm... today I shall bomb my people with the drones that they maintain!"
This will work out well.
You are an idiot.

Attached: womenareworse.jpg (1024x457, 98.69K)