OH NO

OH NO

OH NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 20220525_074341.png (668x751, 466.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10851937/Texas-school-shooter-bullied-clothes-wore-family-poor.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was kinda fucking obvious it were 2 different creatures

didnt the media plaster his face everywhere already though?

yea but that has been half the fun. people are looking closer at both photos now

But this ones real.

Attached: FF76507A-4D27-4937-AF8A-BDF1395EE1A5.jpg (769x1024, 88.42K)

Attached: 20220525_141543.jpg (617x508, 154.36K)

Being black, I know I can't ever get a pass into the ethnostate... So... I ask to instead be allowed to train trannys in the gladiatorial pits. It will be a spectacle unlike any other, complete with gore webm recreations at half time.

Thats nice of you user.

oh good, i still have a chance with her UwU

>2 minutes ago
... user... what were you doing on that subreddit?

the media? no republicans were spamming this innocent person everywhere tho

I'd go on hrt just to take part. All I need is my puukko and jussipaita.

Better hurry up. Next time you flip a coin this nigger might have hung himself already.

chuds btfo

trans sisters, we are finally getting the attention we desire and deserve. It can't be that cis huwite males are the only ones doing mass shootings, trans gun rights are human rights!

kek. nice of you user.

Dr. Frank n Furter

Where da leg

Should still kill itself

Some user lighten it and highlighted it. Note troon foot men size 13.

Attached: D110914E-4013-4238-86F7-4B39ADC94A31.jpg (381x345, 52.52K)

let me toss it in gimp and adjust the levels for you

We need to confirm this then blast it everywhere.

never mind i see its been done already

can one of the events be a fight to the death using their own amputated genitals?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10851937/Texas-school-shooter-bullied-clothes-wore-family-poor.html

i was just reading this article like 5 minutes ago. the article kept referring to "An LA based woman" that the emo fag was talking to. i thought it was a real woman, so that's the "woman" huh? the article had me believe it was actually some girl, thought it was weird that a girl would respond to a random autist on instagram.