HONEST QUESTION

==HONEST QUESTION:==
How does it feel knowing President Biden and the Democrats are coming for your guns and there’s not a fucking thing you can do to stop them?

Attached: FA01429B-63E2-4BDC-BADA-02750F34A838.jpg (500x601, 89.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiwgOWo7mDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hilarious they think they can accomplish anything

They can take then back, once piece of lead at a time.

>internet mutt tough guy larp post #274738437744

Attached: 1177.jpg (1440x1440, 740.65K)

Friendly reminder Justin Bourque (syrup snake) killed 5 feds (RCMP) with a bolt action rifle

Imagine what Americans would be able to do

It's really sad how fast the Democrats turn children dying political in less than day after the shooting.

I don't care I have a Bear Cruzer G2

Except... those people have more guns than the Democrats have... and I'd definitely avoid hiring street gangs to prop up your ranks. Altamont reenactment, anyone?

Whoops
>No I didn't mean those rights, only the rights I care about

Attached: 1653452659332.jpg (960x689, 73.71K)

>this time
>for sure

They're not. They're on the take too. Whenever they speak about it gun sales surge.

He had an Norinco copy of an M14 and a pump action 12 gauge.

He failed in his ultimate mission because he didn’t have enough water.

*whispering*
I shit my pants again

No one needs semi automatic weapons

>this time for sure we're coming for your guns says the increasingly nervous kike shill for the ten thousandth time

Attached: 1652563893458.gif (676x509, 107.96K)

I'd be delighted to hear the method.

Now show red flag law adoption over time

Attached: Screenshot_20220525_150437.jpg (1080x766, 94.82K)

>I'm going to starve you to death and there's nothing you can do to stop me
I bet that's what all those Sri Lankan politicians thought, and the people didn't even have guns

Do you even know what is Semi auto weapon? Handgun is semi auto.

I have an interesting question
>What are they trying to do that they need amerimutts to give up all their weapons?
What can they possibly be planning to do that they fear civil uprising and people using the second amendment against them ?

Attached: 1653333181537.png (660x574, 89.26K)

Just ask him what he was looking for again, he won't remember lol.

Dems aren't gonna do shit, they'll send goons with guns.

>no one
Start with the fbi, cia, and private security and then maybe we can talk.

>an M14
My mistake, still impressive though. The shotgun was never used as far as I know

Fuck joe biden

how sad are you going to be when once again nothing happens?

HES DEAD ANDIN THE AI RELM YOU DIOFUSES

This shit is going to be memory holes within 3 days.
>EVIL WHITE BOY SHOOTS UP SCH-
uh oh!
>Salvador Rolando Ramos
>Lisp
>Bullied for wearing eye-liner
>Broken household
a gay mexican shot up a school, I expect this shit to get buried within 12 hours.

likely want to give out free ice cream and cookies, but americans would be up in arms about giving them away free.

Two more weeks

well, they've started openly calling republicans and whites the most extreme terrorists in all of history. i couldn't imagine giving up my weapons as this fucking rhetoric increases. fuck that bullshit.

Feels good, especially when I remember there are more legal gun owners than fed agents. Gonna be fun!

They can't even keep baby formula on the shelves. Good luck with that.

and he offed mostly other brownies. america never gives a shit about brown on brown violence. not even the brown people care.

its like being on a roller coster that constantly climbing but never quite reaches the apex. dems. never succeed in banning guns. all that ever happens when their on stage is an increase in senseless violence, dead innocents, illogical rhetoric and panic buys or firearms. if they ever do "succeed" itll just mean we've reached the point of societal breakdown where crime and violence surges past containment and it turns into a free for-all as people flee the cities and martial law is imposed

>there are more legal gun owners than fed agents
That is the biggest white pill that people forget about. It isn't possible for them to even fantasize about

kek It's going to be glorious watching the cope from you cunts when they come for your muh gunz. Just give it up, its over

Attached: mutts.gif (351x779, 622.32K)

Missouri has passed a law twice through their Congress that says any federal agent trying to enforce unconstitutional gun laws in Missouri will be arrested by state law enforcement. But the pussy faggot RINO governor has vetoed it.

Didn't the dems already give up on trying to do a gun ban vote less than a day after their glow-op shooting? Either they know that such a thing would kick off a civil war flashpoint event, and they don't want that, or they are waiting on something else.

>Just give it up, its over
that's loser mentality. keep that weak shit to yoself

I would love to sell my guns back to the government, it’s a shame I lost them in a boating accident. Sure could use the money for gas.

This man, Mathboi Fly, ran over sixty two people killing six. One of the fatalities was an eight year old boy, and injuring seventeen children. So my question is, what are we doing to ban cars?

Attached: F9853D38-3EF1-4EDC-9D20-965E1346A9E6-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 34.34K)

They'd need a super majority in congress and a super majority in the state legislature in a super majority of states. In other words, good fucking luck.

Dont let them take your guns

Attached: brandon.jpg (640x631, 99.46K)

what a fag

Question is based on a false pretense. It’s quite the opposite, there’s nothing they can do to take them and I almost wish they’d just go for it.

Attached: D64C5F70-230F-46D6-B707-C57034F76EAB.jpg (278x181, 30.11K)

>yoself
my nigga

They forgot the mostly peaceful protests of 2020 pushed millions of Democrats into pro-gun stance. Gun sales surged to new records due to all the mostly peaceful protests.

Attached: 1651685499145.gif (355x355, 2.9M)

>needs

Attached: 1465926623054.jpg (140x137, 8.02K)

Trudeau's gun grab failed here imagine what would happen in the US.

Food riots, rolling blackouts and diesel fuel shortages. All coming this summer.

You make 2x4 and hardware store pipe shotguns and sell them at gun buybacks. Then use the cash to buy nice new guns.

Attached: IMG_20220524_190351.jpg (1080x1467, 559.97K)

Take care BurgerBros. Hope you don't get civil war 2 electric boogaloo.

Attached: 1653245970686.png (320x320, 126K)

>t. Chang fresh out of reeducation camp

Here you are, fren.
This one has balloons.
youtube.com/watch?v=hiwgOWo7mDc

Attached: ballons_of_peace.webm (720x720, 956.11K)

>no knock warrant issued
>before even the handcuffs click user starts spilling the beans about that one time in summer camp when he shoved a clarinet up his ass

oh say can you see

Attached: 158581520.0.0.0.jpg (1400x1050, 332.52K)

Lmao they already threw in the towel on the gun debate faggot

>Hope you don't get civil war 2 electric boogaloo.
The sooner the better. Every year we wait there are less whites and more shitskins.

Just say no guys. If you say no, after 15 minutes they legally cannot take your firearms.

In all seriousness I won't have any of my property taken by unjust and unconstitutional force.

Don't even open the door.

LOL, I hope that he fucking tries it. Let the party get started.