NEEDLE SPIKING

Maybe some of you have heard of this phenomenon already:

>Needle spiking is a phenomenon initially reported in the UK and Ireland where people, usually young women, have found themselves apparently subjected to surreptitious injection of unidentified sedative drugs, usually in a crowded environment such as the dancefloor of a nightclub, and producing symptoms such as sedation and amnesia typical of date rape drugs.

>Approximately 1,895 victims and 1,413 witnesses of suspected spiking incidents filled in a survey to explain what happened and what support was provided.

>Of the respondents, 355 victims had been spiked twice, 76 three times, 17 four times and 21 on five or more occasions.
>Just in the UK

>UK
>Ireland
>Belgium
>Netherlands
>US
>Australia

This doesn't seem organic, who the fuck is doing this and why?

Attached: Capture.png (656x528, 547.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebulletin.be/reports-needle-spiking-belgian-pride-celebration
theguardian.com/society/2022/apr/26/prevalence-of-drink-and-needle-spiking-unknown-mps-say?fr=operanews
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/injection-spiking-needle-reports-uk-b2001138.html
the-sun.com/news/4040629/astroworld-what-is-needle-spiking/
independent.ie/irish-news/crime/its-happening-absolutely-everywhere-two-young-women-share-their-experiences-of-suspected-needle-spiking-41149932.html
irishexaminer.com/news/gardaí-find-no-evidence-of-needle-spiking-despite-39-complaints_arid-40792437.html
extra.ie/2021/10/29/news/irish-news/irish-doctor-spiking-by-injection-investigation
vrt.be/vrtnws/en/2022/05/24/needle-spiking-confirmed-at-top-flight-match/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thebulletin.be/reports-needle-spiking-belgian-pride-celebration

theguardian.com/society/2022/apr/26/prevalence-of-drink-and-needle-spiking-unknown-mps-say?fr=operanews

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/injection-spiking-needle-reports-uk-b2001138.html

the-sun.com/news/4040629/astroworld-what-is-needle-spiking/

>filled in a survey

The police force and several emergency department doctors in Ireland have both said this is bullshit (in Ireland at least). Just sad fat Twitter feminists lying and hyping up bullshit cause muh oppression.

I've seen at least 3 articles this month where supposedly there were people being spiked at festivals, parties etc etc
I really don't know what to make of it, first I thought it had something to do with the vax

It’s just a rumor they spread after changing their mind about being sluts.

Hmm, i could be remembering incorrectly but i heard something about "spiking" in that nogs festival astro world or juice world or something

Yep, it's on of the links I posted
>the-sun.com/news/4040629/astroworld-what-is-needle-spiking/

Women say:
independent.ie/irish-news/crime/its-happening-absolutely-everywhere-two-young-women-share-their-experiences-of-suspected-needle-spiking-41149932.html

Whores who can't handle their drink and wake up with a small cut.

Authorities say:
irishexaminer.com/news/gardaí-find-no-evidence-of-needle-spiking-despite-39-complaints_arid-40792437.html

extra.ie/2021/10/29/news/irish-news/irish-doctor-spiking-by-injection-investigation

Could be different elsewhere, I don't know

Yeah idk if you can just jab someone with a needle and inject them that simply.

>did you get monkeypox from gay butt sex
>no I swear I was injected 5 times unknowingly by strangers

kek

It's certainly possible, not all needles are the comically large ones that have to be inserted with medical precision that you see during vaccinations and blood tests.
Like picrel, there are plenty of needles that are significantly shorter and are sometimes entirely concealed, only injecting once skin contact has been made. All you have to do is aim for a location with significant blood flow like the neck or a thigh.

Attached: epipen.jpg (1280x720, 59.41K)

It's scaremongering bullshit to stop people doing normal things like socializing
News used to be 90% fake.
Since 2020 it's 100%

Ah, sorry for being a lazy nigger user
Very good
Bump

>who the fuck is doing this and why?

cops only talk about poison / drugs
so it's probably a virus

Attached: _106619745_053595876-1.jpg (976x549, 53.2K)

How the fuck do they get away with it though, if it does really happen at all. I haven't seen many articles about people getting caught doing it, it must be something else

>People give out drugs for free

Uh huh

Ya just use a hypodermic needle for diabetes or even better you get the needles for small cats and the needle is as thin as a hair.

Seething incel schizo

Belgian popo have confirmed the victims have been jabbed
maybe some bitches are lying but at least some are saying the truth

bad bot

vrt.be/vrtnws/en/2022/05/24/needle-spiking-confirmed-at-top-flight-match/

it's real, you stupid cuck

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 101.64K)

I'd assume you could blend in with the crowd or play it cool, there was this dude from a few years back that was injecting girls in a supermarket with his own semen.

Attached: cumbandit.png (1280x640, 944.02K)

Here's a tip: don't go to bars, they're degenerate cesspools of human garbage. Drink at home. Not only is it safer, it's cheaper, and you won't get served watered-down alcohol.

Nah it’s true. Oddly enough it doesn’t seem to target women specifically. The roofing of others doesn’t seem to discriminate. Idk why it’s happening, but many friends both guys and girls will randomly get roofied at a bar

>fags are mentally ill predators
Water is wet.

>Of the respondents, 355 victims had been spiked twice, 76 three times, 17 four times and 21 on five or more occasions.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

If it was just fags I wouldn't care, but that's not the case

Technically speaking, with a sonic cannon and laminar fluid under enough pressure you can create a string of fluid both stable and fast enough to inject it from 4-5 meters far without any needle at all.

>The police force and several emergency department doctors in Ireland have both said this is bullshit
glowop confirmed

MKULTRA researcher apprentice proving grounds
needle faggot mission: unlock the rainbow monarch and transform it into a 5g transmissible AIDS portal and proceed to chain the homosexual souls to the anti-mecca of liberation thus completing the sacred star of prideful david

>producing symptoms such as sedation and amnesia typical of date rape drugs.

>>""Date Rape Drugs""

Wasn't there a study where the UK government spent a huge amount of money to test women's unine and blood if they claim they were slipped a ""Date Rape Drug"" and they found out they were just drunk , or the drugs where what they willingly ingested.

>>Women are stupid --follow that thought process and you will never be wrong.

--Woman, on a fad diet -- I only drink water !!!
--Goes to a bar and sees Chad from Any Forums
--He is drinking a Light beer ( because Any Forums ) with 3% alcohol.
---She drinks a wine cooler slammer ( 11% wine cooler + 40% Vodka )
-- they have three a piece
-- She is shit faced and all over him
--- She sucks and fucks in the bathroom

>She wakes up the next day ... OMG did I do that ? Does Major amounts of alcohol on an empty stomach make you lose your inhibitions and make your memory fuzzy ???
>>No Chad Raped me with a date rape drug !!!

Attached: nikki.jpg (2048x1240, 165.41K)

>Drink at home
Would tell you more. You can brew and distill it at home. Ever heard about a bar where you can distill your own drinks? Barfags pathetic and unnecessary.

its impossible to inject someone with a syringe while there's any sort of movement. people are so braindead about basic shit that even absurd nonsense gains traction with them somehow.

>needlespiking

The symptoms describe a TIA .. So it's vax clots

Teenagers in clubs, physical activity (dancing, flirting ) increases heart rate and bloodpressure. and just like the athletes the clots clog their shit up but with the teens th alcohol prevents worse as it thins the blood.

No Refunds

Attached: NS.jpg (960x641, 163.12K)

Or in some shitty cracked basketball court with a rusty broken climbing frame under a huge concrete tower block in the middle of 100's more?

Not only that but (((bars))) are semitic invention

I'm more inclined to believe this theory rather than some schizo going to shitty bars and jab some random sucker