When did she become such a bbc cock whore?

Attached: 1482C7FB-53C7-412F-8DA2-DACD37299E19.jpg (1125x1565, 1.61M)

Fat white women love niggers. That doesn't change when they drop a few 100 pounds.

Why are americans like this?

Attached: 123.png (750x751, 63.42K)

ALWAYS HAS BEEN WHY U THINK JEWS POPULARIZED HER DUMB NIGGER.........

>Tf
>Tp

Attached: BBC-skank got karma.jpg (514x1024, 79.23K)

Literally who?

Doesn't even fit as a reply. Did you steal it from somebody else, gyspy?

it's natural evolution, white women have melanin receptors

Attached: 1604372761160.png (900x688, 207.39K)

probably cashing fat checks cut by George Soros to fuck niggers and promote muttification of pristine euro genetics

Idk but i would like to sniff her sexy pale feet while a bunch of niggers run a train on her

This. Black men approach white women as men whereas the modern typical white man engages white woman like a little kid. These incel learn quick that opening a convo by asking if they like to see a picture of their lego Millennium Falcon set is going to solicit eye rolls and ridicule.

Based nigger, spreading God’s judgment. I had a great screenshot of a competitive smash bros tranny getting raped and refusing to press charges because acab

I was surprised she was married to a white guy for ages, once divorced jumps on the BBC train. If I ever have a daughter I'm definitely going to slowly indoctrinate her against nigs. Stop women doing such disgusting acts

Who?

God I wish that (high heels) were me.

sweet I can bust a nut and not worry about anything

Attached: feelsme.jpg (820x381, 38.32K)

Attached: 1652124602831.jpg (528x661, 72.88K)

She says she's happier than ever after going Black. How will mayo whitebois recover? No toll, only BBC enjoyment

is that frank ocean?

I literally came to write this.
Fat women will always have a fat mentality. They will always see themselves as fat. She's also an old used up cunt. The bitch recently got divorced and lost custody of her kids and half her wealth to him. I hope she overdoses or her pet nigger kills her.

All white women love niggers.