There are people in the world that doesn't understand Klaus is our guy

There are people in the world that doesn't understand Klaus is our guy.

Attached: 8xak0obein191.jpg (4000x3000, 1.1M)

>There are people in the world that doesn't understand Klaus is our guy.
he's not

>straight up fucking eugenicist
>pro-environment
>NATSOC family
>anti-materialist
yeah i'm thinking fucking based

>get genocided
Thanks best ally.

It's spelled "fuck" not "fck." Retards.

If you're a capitalist rightwinger or lolbert then yea he's yourguy. Absolutely. You idiots on this board are inbred hillbillies so you don't know up from down, that's all. You don't know when someone is on your side or against you.

You all support private property, right? You support the right of WEF to buy the world and then charge you rent to live on it, right? AKA "you will own nothing and like it". Right? You don't wanna "abolish private property" cuz that's communism, right? So you got what you wanted. Private property = you will own nothing. You're all just stupid uneducated hillbillies so you don't know jack shit about politics and society

>If you're a capitalist rightwinger or lolbert then yea he's yourguy. Absolutely. You idiots on this board are inbred hillbillies so you don't know up from down, that's all. You don't know when someone is on your side or against you.
>You all support private property, right? You support the right of WEF to buy the world and then charge you rent to live on it, right? AKA "you will own nothing and like it". Right? You don't wanna "abolish private property" cuz that's communism, right? So you got what you wanted. Private property = you will own nothing. You're all just stupid uneducated hillbillies so you don't know jack shit about politics and society
Or if you're a nazi. Same shit. If you're a nazi you have the same economic policies as the GOP

Take it easy Dan Cringeshaw . We are on to you faggots and you will pay for what you are doing.

Not muh heckin society Dan!
You can take your "society" and shove it up your fucking ass faggot. Pluck out thine eye.

Babbies first gaslighting attempt? Or are you actually that retarded?

No I'm not gaslighting or retarded, you're an ignorant hillbilly who doesn't know what his own political ideas mean, like most morons on Any Forums

>You don't wanna "abolish private property" cuz that's communism, right?
Communism is in practice the same thing. Instead of paying rent to a megacorp, you're paying rent to an uniparty.

The globohomo club is a bunch of amateurs. All they can (probably) do is building some cheap replica of real gulag state like Russia or China.

>Takes everything from you
>digital surveillance state
OMG he's totally our guy!1

No. Nope. That's just your retarded hillbilly education

>as you do it again
Yep, retarded and gaslighting, like the faggot you are.

>No. Nope. That's just your retarded hillbilly education
and yes I'm aware your flag says Slovakia and yes that just proves my point even more

Not muh hecking education Dan!?

Yea you guys hate education, right? You like just making up your own thoughts and facts and blindly believing internet propaganda / InfoWars / Fox News (all of which is exactly the same) amirite?

>That's just your retarded hillbilly education
That's commie education for you, dilator.

Attached: 1634327355828.jpg (478x588, 66.59K)

Should we go to public school where we can be sure we will get shot up?
>no gun zone

You people on this site are the saddest bunch of people

As long as I'm not a commie there's still a long way down to go

Attached: 1644125541384.png (644x598, 113.63K)

From the twitter tranny whose made more posts than anyone and think they're good at trolling. I'm sure your mom is impressed.

No Dan, we just simply listen to what you say. Let that sink in Dan.
>we just simply listen to what you say

Attached: 1652714998754.gif (250x333, 1.54M)

In an alternate universe maybe.

Die.

This.

Enjoy your life while you still can.

please make the reality you live in the real one I want to be there

Wow I'm sure graffiti on walls really changed a lot fucking leftist faggots.

This. But then he spent a lot of time around Kissinger. That can't be good. He probably betrayed his natsoc family.

Dan the man ran. Hahahahaha

Attached: 1653308719556.jpg (228x221, 10.62K)