RALPH THREATENS METOKUR

twitter.com/TheRalphRetort/status/1529538818227019776?s=20

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (595x309, 31.5K)

I don't know who either of these people are and I don't know what this has to do with politics.

We get to see Metokur's chink wife and his fat ass

The right eats itself alive.

Ohhh more fake wwe goodness!

Right? Those fags are just in it for the money. Thats why its the same 8 people fighting all the time.

Literally who

fat fucks

Literally who and literally who?

Wow, this was the guy Nick Fuentes tapped for a leader of America First? What a retard. How does this help defeat the Jews and save the white race?

>They will have to kill me to stop me
So they literally don't have to do anything to stop him.

Why would you say what you’re going to do? Just do it and don’t tell anyone

he's balanced (in the mind)

it doesnt fucking jannies do your fucking job that we pay you to do

Attached: 21342345341f.png (894x894, 782.58K)

lol i know, right? who the fuck are these people and why should we care?

Two fatties fight in a Portugal with their ass crack exposed.
You whites are strange, keep going though

Your lack of knowledge doesn’t make you cool by de facto not being a boomer, zoom zoom, you’re just lazy

I have no appreciation for Ethan Ralph or Nick Fuentes, but Mr Metokur is legit a tier lower than those guys. He is some weirdo cripple who made a living by reacting to mentally ill people while virtue signalling, and it has been ages since his videos were at least funny. I don't get why sitting in a basement while making fun of mentally ill people makes you part of "the right", as a right winger I want to have nothing to do with this dude.

>I'm going to go take pictures of his house
I don't think anyone cares.
>I'm going to go stay for a week!
Where does this guy get the money for this stuff? His engagement seems pretty low to just be trawling around random cities for weeks on end.
>right
I don't think these guys have talked about anything political in years, and given the kind of behavior ralph engages in I doubt he'd fit in well with any even moderately right leaning community.

And the retards that make up this place are eating it up for some reason. Is this a distraction?

based hopefully the gunt burns down that faggot metokurs house for maximum hilarity

honestly it beats another discord spawned thread about gun control, so let's watch ralph make an ass of himself for a few hours.

Ethnostate here we come!

I also didn’t know, two right wing streamers (e celeb) who have a feud over bullshit.

>pay
Lmao

>They will have to kill me to stop me.
I hope anons have saved that most ironic of post for the day the bullets start flying
Imagine the gunt taking a gut shot and having a slow and painful death drowning from the sepsis in the fat cunts veins

That read like the Lone Star Joe pasta. Bravo Nolan

I'll never defend the GUNT and will laugh at his retarded ass regardless of his "political" side he's on. He's a retarded loudmouth wigger.

No one cares faggot. KYS

?

Fair enough but still it’s pretty dumb

Attached: 1DF03531-CB1A-41C1-9936-B876C69D0F18.jpg (374x280, 15.64K)

What did metokur do?

Do the fake jews just enjoy tormenting redheads?

Wierd how they stole their identity yet seem to target them for torture.

Laughs at lolcows and the GUNT is a lolcow.

Guilty by association.

We like some gang banging shit now if we beefing with you we beefing with your whole squad

Ralf's lying. He's going up their to catch monkeypox. In his butt. From Dickie Spencer.

Attached: DickingNickyWithSpencer.png (640x787, 511.26K)

He is on the opposite team and mocks them, and he's the most popular person overall on their side, so that somehow makes him the leader of everyone who agrees with him. No joke.

Ethans one of us so fuck that if they got beef with him they have beef with me too.

Shook a pill bottle

>The right eats itself alive.
Ralf is closer to the center like the asshole that he is. At best he is a neocommunist

So it's nothing specific? Just laughing at those losers?