What are the political implications of a president being in favor of hanging his VP?

Meadows said Trump made a remark signaling his openness to having Pence hung following the chants at the Capitol, two people briefed on the panel’s work told the Times.

thehill.com/news/administration/3501462-trump-made-approving-remark-about-chants-calling-for-hanging-pence-nyt/

Attached: BA4A19BA-361C-422C-BCAB-8520B781E8CD.jpg (1170x1756, 871.56K)

Yes.

It means he chose a very corrupt player as VP for some kind of political advantage. Now that he's out of office he doesn't have to pretend like they were friends or even liked each other a little bit.

Its only based if he hangs him
but then it becomes extremely based

I don't give a shit, he declared the election was a farce, declared openly that our democracy had been subverted and the will of the people was stolen by the deep state, and he fucking walked away without a fight while pardoning rappers and jewish spies, fuckin traitor.

Attached: D3fggN-WAAc3QgL.jpg (480x270, 27.67K)

Trump didnt "pick" 99% of his cabinet members. Turtle and the gang handed him pre screened candidates of their choosing and said "pick one of these".

They're both traitors and should be hung.

In which case he chose to play by the GOP rules in exchange for being allowed to run at all.

As does anyone running for president in the US.

Pence certified rigged election what did he expect was going to happen you get a fucking medal

Yes. Almost like the entire election process is a farce.

It is. What are your recommendations to correct the issue? Or are you just one of those people who think the only answer is to burn everything down?

It’s still pretty nuts to think about how much political discourse has changed since Trump though. Very hard to imagine a mainstream publication writing a similar headline about Bush & Cheney, etc. different circumstances to be sure, but still crazy to appreciate it real time

He didn't do shit Time magazine said all that remember they fortify the election otherwise stole it

What are the political implications of your VP calling the president a racist?

>Burn everything down
Not really a viable solution, no. More targeted action might move the needle but the current regime is far more capable at optics than anyone else I've seen domestically.
Nero came face to face with this problem in the Roman Republic where if he allowed someone to get tried for rigging elections then he'd have to accept that every politician would be illegitimate.
Instead he chose to dismiss the whole thing and ignore it. Even mock the people demanding fair elections (who he knew were also cheating).
More realistically nothing of note will change the situation until a greater collapse happens. This won't make the regime nicer, but it will drastically limit how much enforcement they can bring to bare.

My thoughts as well. Except for the Nero part, my knowledge of Roman history is limited. See you at work, Bill.

Just goes to show you that trump holds no loyalty to anybody but himself. I figured you idiots would realize after he refused to do anything that might protect you from covid until he was finally forced to do so, but you guys are too brainwashed to understand.

Then who is your candidate? If drumphf was a failure, who would you have rather had?

>New York Times
>"source"
You gonna make it?

He was originally going to pick Flynn