Ralph got assaulted/punched for no reason

1. The only thing you see Ralph do in the video is approach them

2. That Cog subhuman literally talked about trying to find and "kick the shit out of Ralph" weeks ago (that's by definition assault)

3. That Cog subhuman literally talks about "pressing" Ralph in the fucking live stream and said "not yet, he is in public" (also assault)

4. The only people we can see throwing punches is the fat guy in the baby blue shirt (absolutely assault)

5. We can see the fat guy in the baby blue shirt throw a punch unprovokedly while Ralph is just standing there

Attached: come again.jpg (433x407, 103.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwwbVCLKkfE&t=77
communities.win/c/IP2Always/p/15IEAOdVbx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ralph eats poop lol

Reminder that trannyfarms is by design anti-white and can only hurt the right wing as the left is not reliant on online "rebels" and can throw retards like Contrapoints or Vaush under the bus

Attached: Capturef.png (503x480, 319.52K)

Why can't he fight, bros? What is he going to do against Andy in the Fall?

Attached: ethanfight.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Imagine basing your entire career off talking so much shit that you earn a reputation as a lolcow only to have your ticket punched as though it were holy retribution lmao. The Internet sure makes for a good show while the world burns.

I actually watched the video and that's not true. He barely brushes her asshole and then wets his finger so it feels better for her. Disgusting? Yes. Eating poop? Not really. Also 99% of Any Forums would eat this ass so you are hypocritical Jews

Attached: 1652165736179.png (640x629, 356.12K)

ralph sissies we lost again.....

"Criminals are BASED!" - America First leader Nick Fuentes
youtube.com/watch?v=WwwbVCLKkfE&t=77

FULL VIDEO

communities.win/c/IP2Always/p/15IEAOdVbx

Imagine getting beat in the same place

Attached: ralphfight.jpg (595x1659, 132.26K)

This is my take. Those guys are going to get fucked by either Portugal or the Crown Prosecution Service.
Publicly announcing you are going to travel overseas to stalk and assault a person and then actually doing that is a serious crime.

>ralph sissies
Don't exist. Even America First makes fun of Ralph, but they don't assault him.

Ralphamale poop eating gang gang

Attached: 4B03C50A-A01F-43FB-951A-65EDAFBB68C9.gif (498x498, 3.82M)

not sure if this would qualify as threats
ralph did also tell them to come find him, so that may nullify that legal argument

fpbp

He fucking turned Korean lmao.

Go away gunt

cry more memeflag ralph is on video attacking first and then following the gay couple to intimidate them

Nothing is going to happen lol

How do you retards not understand that all of this is WWE tier scripted shit? Do you not see the tweets Ralph keeps making comparing himself to Rick Flair basically saying it to your faces?

Tell Warski you believe this is all fake and watch how fast he blocks you.

They are if they are on our side. Don't you think it would be kinda based if someone destroyed the CNN HQ?

You are a hypocritical Kike, just like Medicare.

>base your entire online presence around being a literal dick to everyone
>try to ruin people's lives
>prone to meltdowns when called out
>get beat up on multiple occasions
>WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME

Attached: chinkgunt.jpg (827x457, 45.98K)

God hates Ethan Ralph

>ralph is on video attacking first
This completely baseless, unprovable lie won't really help you much in court. Apprpoaching someone isn't assault lol

I am so proud that my country is number one stage for this retarded stuff

Isn't one of Warski's friends in jail for pulling a gun on the street?

It wouldn't surprise me if this were all fake considering the whole movement is just a fed honeypot at this point.

>yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

his purse matches his shirt, kinda

This has to be some sort of Andy Kaufman level of LARP that the gunt is doing. There's no possible fuck way he's this retarded. This freak show, whack pack brand of content must be the only way he can get money now.
Holy fuck balls this shit is hilarious.

the UK prosecution service is notoriously eager to pursue shit like this. Ralph is retarded if he does not file charges in the UK since the crime (which began on the live stream where the donations were sought) began there.

Why is he even in Portugal this time?

Attached: FTn8ZRUWQAEH3Ln.png (464x279, 38.9K)

Jim's time is coming to an end. Here comes the season finale of the Killstream

Attached: ralphamale.jpg (714x415, 51.24K)

you're right fellow ralph sis!
now i feel better

>YOU FUCKING A-LOGS ARE SENDING MERCENARIES TO FOLLOW ME AROUND AND TRY TO KILL ME BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED OF ME IN THE RING, BUT THEY FAILED #CANTABORTTHERETORT!.
>THE FIGHT IS OFF, ILL LET YOU WALK AWAY SINCE YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH

something like that

>Our

God put Ethan Ralph on this earth for our entertainment. God exists and he loves us.

>Isn't one of Warski's friends in jail for pulling a gun on the street?
No he didn't go to jail

to get beat up so he doesnt have to fight warski

Metokur said it best that this is HWNDU with a fat alcoholic

to get high and fuck children

Surely Ralph can take a punch from a cancer patient, right?

Oh neat, it's been a while since that shit happened. I thought that guy got put away.

I can't wait to see him get his gunt punted by either a chubby camwhore or a cancer patient.

This will end hilariously lmao

COG THE KING REDEEMED

Somebody post the brazilian third place nigger spraying champagne
>You win by being a fat disgusting slob that gets easily beat up and humiliated in public

lol, ralph is the gift that keeps giving

Please leave the board and this Earth

>"FUCK YOU BITCH"
>gets rekt by NORF FC
Third trip to Portugal when?

Attached: conrad.jpg (1500x1459, 364.49K)

No one cares about this astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments at all times. These kikes desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike e-celebs while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders.

Considering everything that he's been up to lately, Ralph will likely go out of his way to give Jim a legally justifiable way to shoot him.

Sounds like he got wrecked.

He just can't stop himself lmao

Unironically seems like a nice place unless if you're Ethan Ralph

Attached: ralphstop.jpg (2048x917, 158.61K)

>This completely baseless, unprovable lie won't really help you much in court
Im not going to court retard I just saw the video and am typing out what I saw.
>Apprpoaching someone isn't assault lol
touching someone against their will is assault you retard you cant lay hands on someone against their will
go ahead and try to take it to court and youll see

>He's not a political figure he's basically an internet radio show host who is pro free speech and right leaning and his show is the best show out there and he works his arse off, fair play to the man
he's a drug/gambling addict, alcoholic dead beat dad who does false flags and DMCA strikes

how is this at all right leaning, or pro free speech?