>playing minecraft
>know nothing about natsoc Germany whatsoever
>made a swastika like in picrel
>show it to my mom
>she says it is bad and i shouldn't do things like that
>am suprised.gif
>didn't know it was le bad thing
>continue building swastikas
The fact that i chose to build it, not sickle and hammer as I'm sure some would expect from me on this board raises this question:
Is being based comes from birth? what does Any Forums think?
P.S sry for my bad english

Attached: 0cghtn3vnx251.jpg (885x514, 81.43K)

no you were just an edgy kid going against his parents

Is you dont have foreskin you are not based, you are subhuman cattle for jews

Yes. It's called being autistic.

but I do

Attached: 1651814201081.jpg (1280x854, 268.11K)

Lucky bastard

only mutts dont have foreskin, unless you have phimosis it's useless to cut a piece of your dick off

also based, used to play minecraft classic and build lot of swastikas in the servers, the admins of those servers always banned me

I think it is yeah.
>10
>Driving home from school
>Ask my mum why different coloured people are allowed to marry
>She visually becomes nervous and starts saying some platitudes

So you just randomly knew how to make a swastika without having seen the symbol before?

Being based is something you get from birth and not a learned trait.
>be me
>2 years old
>already thought Blacks weren't human
It comes with the frontal lobe. We have better reasoning and pattern recognition. We also have a developed sense of self-preservation. Society is all about breaking down our nature.

I think it's like how Greeks know about sodomy, it's a part of your genetic memory.

>Is being based comes from birth?
Maybe.In middle school we had a program where we could buy books.A set of them was presented every month and half of them were holohoax stories for children.I always avoided them and the only ww2 book I bought was about the bombing of Dresden.

I mean, I clearly remember that i didn't know what that symbol means. But notice that I build IT, not something else
based
basado

Deboonked

Attached: streeks.png (956x3609, 1.07M)

Man I wish there was more nazi inspired build videos on YouTube.

>she says it is bad
That's it? I thought the reaction would be a lot more harsh, given that your country lost 30% of its population in ww2.

Also one of lord Shiva would be cool!

my first experience with an internet phone, i was 10 and 2005, my fren just googles "jew" and i see le happy merchant for the first time
we are pissing ourselves laughing
for the next while, my fren has le happy merchant as his wallpaper and would always flash it from across the class to induce uncontrolable laughter
yes ive been making different observations about the races since ive learned to talk, its quite common

fuck it, I will green text a story of mine

> be me 4 y/o
> really like drawing space stuff
> struggled drawing "good" stars
> girl next to me taught me the two triangles in opposite direction method at kindergarten
> "Wow, so easy, looks great"
> come home being proud of being able to draw stars
> grandma yells at me and slaps me with my own drawing
> wrinkled_paper_and_a_light_headache.webm
> asks me who the fuck taught me to draw like that
> couldn't even answer before she started to rant about Israel and jews, and how I'm not part of the family and my dad has failed her
> wtf_is_going_on.png
> started crying because she didn't like my space drawing
> dad calms her down and he tells me to never draw "stars" again
> 16_years_later.exe
> mom tells me that her family had some jews,
> grandmom not happy about it but accepted dads choice if I was raised without any kikery
> that "acceptance" went out the window with a shitty space drawing I made

Not joking, she still refuses to talk to me or my mom, only to my dad if we aren't around.

Attached: 1619568546120.png (960x720, 268.21K)

Ive done the same thing and my mother got really agressive and started shouting at me how stupid I am and how disgusting those nazis were.

She was the typical liberal bpd roastie pol warns about. Alcoholic, narcisstic, insufferable, got served everything on a silver plate and still failed, 3 failed marriages, cheated on many, lost thousands of euroes to thieves because she was roaming around drunken showing off her money while she wouldnt have spent 50bucks on her children. she tramuatized me so much and never taogth me anything. She died alone suffocating on a hospital bed because kikes put her on a vent after she got misdiagnosed with covid. She was fascinated by serial killers, marilyn manson, and always watched the 'le ebil nazis' ducomentaries and felt sorry for the kikes. Well the kikes fucked her over with crappy loans and covid and now she ded and the world is a better place.

I would shit on her grave if I cared more.

Attached: 1646806006921.jpg (662x464, 20.13K)

she doesn't care about history and politics at all, like 60% of the people. I'm not a nazi though, am a conservative

Yea I was based from birth but I'm also a higher order of being involved in the creation of the fabric of reality itself. Indeed, a 'main character' lol.

the fact that the colors match up is a little sus, but kids do this shit with any block building game or toy. There's a symmetry to that symbol that appeals to the mildly autistic. the hammer a sickle on the other hand can't really be made with blocks, at least on a reasonable scale and requires years of ideological indoctrination to understand and empathize with.

>An european calls himself a conservative
With how much the overton window has been pushed here in western countries, you would be a "literal nazi"
Anyway do you consider yourself a nationalist? What do you think about ruthenia and union with ukraine?

*eastern european

You were right, this site is based af! btw you left your retainer at my house. And try not to say 'cumhunter around my sister, shes 11. See you on Roblox gaynigger 8====>

Attached: ethan-crumbley-oxford-shooter-07.jpg (1399x1481, 161.26K)

Yes, I am a civil nationalist. Ruthenia is based. It'd be cool to be a major power in europe with pols and ukies.

Based, but why did you exclude russia? Don't you want to see have major slavonia, or whatever it's called, unuion of all slavic countries?

That is a bad way to draw a space star you dirty kike. Also space isn’t real

You write and sound like a nigger.

russians see us as a threat. they want to subvert other countries, they want to be in power(i think it's become clear these days). Also their culture mostly a melting pot of other cultures like german, english, greek.