So Blumpf is basically guaranteed to win in '24?

So Blumpf is basically guaranteed to win in '24?

Attached: blumpf.jpg (400x400, 23.31K)

texas will unironcally go blue 2024. all the spics that have crossed the border since and even if that's not enough they know they can get away with cheating so why not do it again

trump running would mobilize the dems and destroy down ballot gop races

Attached: 1200x0.jpg (1200x720, 255.88K)

I don't Trump's lil bud Putin is gonna be there to rig the election this time after getting Kyiv'd out of existence.

So... he's basically guaranteed to run then

unironically, no.

What campaign promises did this retard fulfill?
>Bombed Syria
>Didn't leave NATO
>Didn't built the wall
>Didn't pay down the deficit or debt like he said
>Increased the size government
>Took away gun rights
He only did one thing decent, and that was putting conservatives on the court. But other than, his policies were terrible.

Attached: abbottandorourkefavor.jpg (1280x720, 66.73K)

sorry but nothing is "mobilizing" the dems this time around. people thought they had it bad under trump, but are now realizing they have it worse under biden. the dems lost all their credibility. srry.

watch beto tank after today. he made a fool out of himself.

you're talking about dems, the orange darth voldemort trumpler coming back is enough to mobilise them

Love it too non-white retards who don't in my country pretend they know about our politics. Why don't pay attention to your worthless country's politics?

Although I'm not particularly a fan of Trump, I do however would enjoy seeing the meltdown of him winning a second term.

Attached: Guy grinning with a drink in his hand.jpg (200x191, 7K)

Attached: 1626803624343.jpg (877x965, 196.95K)

>people will mobilize to maintain the destruction of their quality of life when they could simply vote to go back to prosperity
Considering that blue voters are the most retarded people and always vote against their own best interests, he could be right

nah, not this time around. dems are eternally demoralized, whilst the republicans seem to have an endless source of fervor. if anyone is being mobilized in 2024 its the republicans. i dont make the rules, these are just the trends.

Sure, user

Attached: 2A Migger.jpg (683x731, 106.3K)

you're acting like the average reddit mutt dem needs more than 2 days to completely get consumed into a psyop

Attached: 1623341411879.png (1670x1260, 2.19M)

Remember when the biggest news in the world was Trump's mushroom-shaped penis?
Those were good days. We didn't what we had.

you mean a 3rd

Who doesn't like cheap gas, food on the shelves at the store, baby formula, growing 401k, affordable housing, affordable electricity and no inflation with low interest rates? Trump will win again.

No. He already won in 2016 and 2020. You can only be president twice.

Only super retard righties and q tards still love trump. He's despised by enough of the independents and moderate conservatives to throw the balance. At this point any conservative candidate except trump is guaranteed a win

Texas is going purple sooner than you wanna acknowledge

Who doesn't like sunshine, rainbows, unicorns and magical fairies

Attached: 1605038939971.png (767x1000, 1.1M)

Have you retards learning nothing the past two years? Absolute droolers.

Attached: 1640028272817.jpg (994x901, 110.52K)

Ok retard. The projections for house midterms already shifted from a net democrat loss to gain because of the Roe v wade leak.

Seriously, I'm aghast at how common this rhetoric is here.

Attached: 02672472364092.png (1620x1768, 151.54K)